[3.17] Beginner Friendly Arc Mines Guide | All Content on 5L | Lvling Guide

Just pushed to maps in a day with this build. It absolutely has its issues but its a ton of fun and I'm able to get well into maps with it. Single target and survivability is lacking some but still a ton of fun.
Glad that the owner of This build still updating it for 3.7.

Been playing this build since the beginning and I'm not going to change to other build anytime sooner or later
Last edited by sp3d2 on May 30, 2019, 10:26:03 AM
"
sp3d2 wrote:

Been playing this build since the beginning and I'm not going to change to other build anytime sooner or later

Arc mines are still doable for leveling, but I think the new meta should move to fireball miners/frostbolt/ice spear.
"
AnActualHorn wrote:
"
sp3d2 wrote:

Arc mines are still doable for leveling, but I think the new meta should move to fireball miners/frostbolt/ice spear.

Kindly please update gears (if got important changes required), gem links and nodes on the tree(nodes change quite considerably since 3.5)

I'm looking forward to it. Thanks mate.
Last edited by sp3d2 on Jun 6, 2019, 2:46:53 AM
This build has saved my life and made me able to one shot Izaro in Über Lab and Atziri for the first time. I really like this build and appreciate it very much if you would take the time to upgrade gem setups and the nodes in the skill tree. Thank you very much in advance.
no 3.7 ? f
"
sp3d2 wrote:
"
AnActualHorn wrote:
"
sp3d2 wrote:

Kindly please update gears (if got important changes required), gem links and nodes on the tree(nodes change quite considerably since 3.5)

I'm looking forward to it. Thanks mate.

Just put a league start update/guide video in the "3.7 updates spoiler" section!
Has the Tree been updated for 3.7 ?
seems legit lets get it back to top of forum page
With the league winding down I wanted to be sure to give my thanks for this build and guide. This was my first league "really" playing Path of Exile, and this build enabled me to push well into red maps, kill lower tier end game bosses like Elder and Atziri, and generally comfortably run end game content on a severe budget. It was fun and smooth to play, and the detailed leveling guide was really helpful for someone new like myself. Thanks for keeping the guide up to date! Wanted to make sure you knew folks were still benefiting from it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info