[3.17] Beginner Friendly Arc Mines Guide | All Content on 5L | Lvling Guide

https://pastebin.com/ExX2HXVA

Please help with this. My damage is way too low. Thank you!
Hi i want to start with build currently im at act 4 and i have both auras skitterbots and zealotry and my question is how is this build dealing with mana later on you have reduce mana reservation in gear or tree or just good regen is enought thx for answer :P
"
xera15 wrote:
Hi i want to start with build currently im at act 4 and i have both auras skitterbots and zealotry and my question is how is this build dealing with mana later on you have reduce mana reservation in gear or tree or just good regen is enought thx for answer :P

You use essence worm to run one aura for free and the second one normally, so you have around 50% reserved mana, with a mana pool of 2k+ this is enough for Mind over Matter.

For regen you have a mana flask, since we need a fast way to refill our mana with Mind over Matter
"
hawy21 wrote:
https://pastebin.com/ExX2HXVA

Please help with this. My damage is way too low. Thank you!

What damage is low, clear, single target both? Depending on it I would maybe change Ice Spear to the weapon and Arc to the helmet.

Some general stuff:
-Get level 21 arcs (quite a big damage boost, since it gets another chain)
-Get your gems to level 20 and quality level 20
-Compare with the PoB of the build why you have over 200% less crit multiplier
-Use Atziri's Promise instead of The Wise Oak
PYROCLAST OR ICE SPEAR FOR STARTER BUILD and after tabula what would you get next loreweave and tremor what to swap for later or for 2 sceptres ?
AH and last thing in tremor i should put single target or arc gem ? i have 5 link tremor and tabula
Last edited by xera15 on Dec 28, 2019, 6:46:33 PM
Hello,
i have crafted 2 sceptres that i think are good but now my damage is waaay lower than using trenor rod even it's my first time crafting and these stuff but i hope someone can help me out since i can't progress any further as i do no damage.

Here is my pob:
https://pastebin.com/bYgjWk3H

I will apperciate any help,thanks.
"
Hello,
i have crafted 2 sceptres that i think are good but now my damage is waaay lower than using trenor rod even it's my first time crafting and these stuff but i hope someone can help me out since i can't progress any further as i do no damage.

Here is my pob:
https://pastebin.com/bYgjWk3H

I will apperciate any help,thanks.

I copied your weapons and used it in my setup and only lose a few percent of damage with them, so the weapons itself are fine. Now that you amde the switch you want a Helmet with Blastchain Mine or Trap and Mine Damage on it so you have a psuedo 5L for arc.

Some more points:
-Use Atziri's Promsie instead of the Wise Oak
-Amulet with crit multiplier
-Get the jewel sockets in the tree and socket in gems with lightning damage to spells, or more crit multiplier along some life or life%
-Get gems to level 20 and 20 quality

Also you can think about switching to Ball Lightning. I still don't know how it compares to Pyroclast Mine, but compared to Ice Spear, it was a huge damage improvement, along with the Call of the Brotherhood Ring. You can check out my build (https://pastebin.com/nYR4Zi3J) and take it as an inspiration. It is still in progress and not perfect so don't try to copy it to hard and just look what I have and what you have and what is the best way to improve your dps.

I am currently able to clear T16 without problems and kill T16 juiced up metamoprhs in 2-3 seconds on average. Also the new atals bossfights are over before they begin expect Sirius ofc.
"
xera15 wrote:
PYROCLAST OR ICE SPEAR FOR STARTER BUILD and after tabula what would you get next loreweave and tremor what to swap for later or for 2 sceptres ?
AH and last thing in tremor i should put single target or arc gem ? i have 5 link tremor and tabula

I skipped Tabula completely and just bought some random 6 link for around 30c which had some stats on I could use, mainly life and resist. Later got a good rolled Loreweave and 6L it myself.

With 2 wands or scepters you want Arc in the helmet and it is good if the helmet has Blastchain Mine or Trap and Mine Damage on it, so you have a pseudo 5L. With tremor just put Arc into it, 5L tremor should also be enough since it already has Blastchain Mine on it so it it basically a 6L. If you lack single target damage you can try and switch it, so Arc goes into the Body Armor.

I used Ice Spear in the beginning and switched to Ball Lightning later. With Ice Spear I had no problems killing stuff up to T13 relatively easy but felt some more need for damage as I progressed further. Saw a build in this thread that used Ball Lightning and decided to try it out. Ball Lightning felt like 10 times better for me so stayed with it and now have no problems killing normal map bosses or metamorphs in T16 on Awakening Level 6 currently.
and what about auras mate,since i only use zealtory?

also one more thing i crafted the weapons with the implict % increased elemental damage as the one is the guide not like yours with spell damage i mean is that something i should change or it still functions well?

Sorry but im very new to this crafting stuff and thanks for helping me out
"
and what about auras mate,since i only use zealtory?

also one more thing i crafted the weapons with the implict % increased elemental damage as the one is the guide not like yours with spell damage i mean is that something i should change or it still functions well?

Sorry but im very new to this crafting stuff and thanks for helping me out

I use wrath in my essence worm, but only because I have the Watcher's Eye for Wrath, if not zealtory is better, but you can easily check this in PoB what is better. My second aura is skitterbots mainly for the 10% damage increase. I also use precision level 1 which reserve almost no mana. You could also just use Ice Golem instead but I don't like to summon it every time it dies so I just use precision level 1 to get some more crit.

As I said I copied the weapons you have and used them in PoB with my setup and only lost like 2-3% of damage. Probably because I have more crit and crit multiplier on my ones. So I would say your weapons are fine and it doesn't matter if you have increased elemental damage or spell damage.
Last edited by NopileosX2 on Dec 29, 2019, 5:51:58 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info