[3.17] Beginner Friendly Arc Mines Guide | All Content on 5L | Lvling Guide

it feels a bit clunky.. tried 5link the spear but it feels like Arc is a lot better..
could you help me mb?
https://pastebin.com/ru02xKBm
Skitterbots with essence worm are taking up 49% of our mana and we're running Mind over matter, I believe thats the reason why he's not using it

Edit: oops, replied to an older comment
Last edited by Apocz on Dec 15, 2019, 6:04:38 PM
I just play in trash gear from ground, only bought Tremor rod for 1 chaos.

I think without rod this just bad fragile build. With rod i one shot everything on screen even metamorph bosses. Already one shot 2 new atlas bosses, many metamorphs, uniq metamorph from laboratory, one shot uber izaro.

Mines explode twice. This best mod for pyroclast mine. Just throw 23 mines and you have 46 explosions. No one can survive this dps in one second.

I think elemental focus not needed in pyroclast mine. Just because in 4th lab you take Explosives expert and deal more damage when enemy have aliments.
Last edited by Mr_Neocronic on Dec 15, 2019, 7:01:47 PM
"
Schokoholzi wrote:
"
AnActualHorn wrote:
"
Schokoholzi wrote:

Fixed, you should use minefield for clear.

And for my Singletarget-Link?

Follow the Pob or gem section for the links on ice spear or pyro

Thats why I'm asking. I'm a bit confused - in your gem-section you say to use minefield with pyroclast mines - but in POB you dont use it :x

Thanks for replying so far! :)
It looks like every high lv in poe.ninja is playing with Pyro for single target. IDK exactly why since it's not the best for moving targets like Methamorps...
"
FedeS wrote:
It looks like every high lv in poe.ninja is playing with Pyro for single target. IDK exactly why since it's not the best for moving targets like Methamorps...

When you place 23 of them on the metamorph and detonate them when it spawns it instakills it.
Seeing as a lot of people are complaining a lot about low damage, i want to chime in.

I did this as a league starter with a few modifications.
Currently, Metamorph bosses die in under 2 seconds in maps up to T10, red maps metamorphs die in maybe 10 seconds.

Haven't had much issue with the guardians in any of the maps, died once or twice in red map guardians, but damage isn't an issue at all.
I probably have a lot that i can improve to push the damage further but idk.
Most expensive item i've bought on this character is call of the brotherhood for 40c.

Shaper helm was 10c only when i bought it..

All my gear is self found except for amulet, rings, helm and weapon.

Gear:

Spoiler
[/spoiler
Last edited by Wiizper on Dec 16, 2019, 5:19:05 AM
Hi guys i just got this helmet today will it still be ideal for the build with the lvl 18 increased area of effect?

Could you please explain the Anointment a little bit ? Or add some suggest (for ideal gear ofc)
I think some gem colors are wrong in the first post.

I bought myself 4 link with 3B1G but Fire Pen is actually red. Now have to buy a new one.

PyroClast Mine - Controlled Destruction - Trap and Mine Damage - Fire Pen

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info