Xbox servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[3.5] Hopeshredder Scourge Arrow | Fast beefy Mapper | Deathless Uber Elder (5M+ Shaper DPS)

So how do we solve the mana problem then?
So how do we solve the mana problem then?
"
Tralgon wrote:
I'm only having trouble with mana when I channel the skill for longer than need be such as when waiting for bosses to phase. Obviously never had a problem with this before the patch but now I do have to time it a little better. If I'm actually in combat though I've not had any problems with just the one mana leech node under Vaal Pact.

I've noticed times against single targets that it's happened as well.

Just 1 fully channeled scourge arrow brings you to such low mana now, I've tried enlighten for wrath and HOI and it doesn't really feel much better.
Yeah, their "fix" really made this build a lot less fun :(
Sucks even more than Cats Stealth doesnt work anymore, Farruls is pretty worthless to me without it, i dont have problems getting frenzy and power charges
crafted -9 to mana cost of skills onto my rare ring and i can now hold down SA like it was b4 the patch. If you're having issues with mana it might be a work around also for you
"
crafted -9 to mana cost of skills onto my rare ring and i can now hold down SA like it was b4 the patch. If you're having issues with mana it might be a work around also for you

Good thinking, tried even -7 mana cost allows you to hold without immediately having to release at 5 stacks.

so I've spent more on this build than any other build ive ever done and yet it still feels weak vs endgame, even vs guardians. Ele hit was a fraction of the price to gear and felt stronger and tankier..

not sure where i went wrong or if i went wrong, maybe ele hit is the superior build?
"
SaintWacko wrote:
Yeah, their "fix" really made this build a lot less fun :(

I actually think about it the opposite way.

You are now forced to play a lot cleaner, time your charges more on- the- point and it protects you from going to brainafk mode^^.

The only downside I see is that you can't precharge at the beginning of a big bossfight, but again, that doesn't really bother me either.

For cleaning maps or delve corridors I see absolutely no difference to pre- patch, the leech you get from the thorns is holding your mana pool up big time and every pack up to t16 is exploding with only one stack anyway..

I also was worried that i just threw away 200ex on this build, but it's actually fine IMO.
Hey everyone,

I am a diablo refugee and this was my second character in the game, so perhaps I am not the best player to complain or anything, I am just looking for advise on several things.

1/ I am running the first version of the build, currently level 90 (I am uncertain how to link my gear but if you could take a moment of your time and click my character you will easily see it).

I am doing all maps up to tear 15 with fair ease, however I do run into problems with the red elder and higher bosses also surprisingly enough the uber lab. I literally got decimated whenever something hits me with physical attack - either the elder physical dots, tentacle slams or whenever a mob of high enough level hits me I almost loose instantly my hp which is roughly 6.5 with max resists.

2/ Second biggest issue is upgrading my gear - I find that the upgrades like elders mark with wrath or tombfist with 2 abbysal, etc is REALLY expensive. I am new to the game sorry, I play couple of hours a day, not every day, I farm like 1 ex per week without any good drops. Is there any tip you could give me here how to progress to the end game gear?

3/ I see in the discussion that farrul is now worthless and a lot of complaints. Can you please elaborate, why it does not work now, and is there another BIS armor in that case?

To anyone who helps with those 3, I really appreciate your time and help, you are AWESOME!

Thanks,
Vasil

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info