Xbox servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[3.5] Hopeshredder Scourge Arrow | Fast beefy Mapper | Deathless Uber Elder (5M+ Shaper DPS)

so whats better now ? hale negator or lightpoacher ?
"
xaiyx wrote:

If you got the currency and no problems regarding capping your resists, hale is the better option hands down. With 10+ jewels the effect is just too strong to miss out, especially for a evasion build, which has a high chance of replenishing all stacks over and over again.
Blood Rage without Inc Duration? zzzz
Also don't wanna drop Herald.

Looks like they're pretty much in the same price range with two abyssal sockets atm though, and pretty cheap (Poacher and Hale).
"
xaiyx wrote:

Lightpoacher gives 15 all res, hale doesen't. I would say if you need the res take poacher if not hale.
who wanna sell me his hale with scourge enchant ? :D
Why isn’t anyone talking about farruls bite with the right enchant? To me that damage looks juicy?
Anyone else having trouble now that they've fixed what was apparently a bug and made it so Scourge Arrow constantly drains mana?
"
SaintWacko wrote:
Anyone else having trouble now that they've fixed what was apparently a bug and made it so Scourge Arrow constantly drains mana?

You have 0 mana leach it seems, get a node, youll be fine
I got mana leech and still run out of mana, which never ever happened before the patch 'fix'.
I'm only having trouble with mana when I channel the skill for longer than need be such as when waiting for bosses to phase. Obviously never had a problem with this before the patch but now I do have to time it a little better. If I'm actually in combat though I've not had any problems with just the one mana leech node under Vaal Pact.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info