[3.5] Hopeshredder Scourge Arrow | Fast beefy Mapper | Deathless Uber Elder (5M+ Shaper DPS)

"
Touches175 wrote:
just hit 99 with what i think is the absolute best built scourge arrow character on betrayal ! Ive been crossing my fingers for a double corrupt farruls to pop up on trade for awhile now but otherwise I cannot think of any upgrades.

I highly recommend this build ! it is sooo much fun and I already have 50+ uber elder kills to my name this league.

I am also wondering what the best corruption on hope shredder could be. Id imagine just a +1 corrupt but im not quite sure. Have to play around with POB some more.

Increased Crit chance, Faster Projectiles Support or Added Cold Damage are the strongest corruptions in my eyes.
"
Ayam1414 wrote:
Can anyone inspect my char its name is ArrowSis. I know im missing double socket abyss item,few level and gem lvl but my damage is way too low with only 300k in pob. Can anyone tell me what wrong with my char

When I take a look at your PoB with the same config as mine you have 2.6m Thorn Arrows DPS. Double check with my PoB and make sure you're ticking all the right things.
"
Jihax wrote:
Im lvling this build atm as my last build.

Wanna clear everything endgame with this.

I farmed a HH this league can this build work with HH for map clearing? or would i be better off selling it and getting all the gear needed?

This would be my currency sink build.

As Miffy said you're probably better off selling the HH and going version 2, that being said you can absolutely use HH with this build as you can with most builds and it would be a really nice boost to clearspeed. You might struggle a bit with resists if you run HH though, which means you'd have to sacrifice perhaps some Abyss Jewel affixes or get a quiver with triple res to keep yourself capped.
"
Hi there! I'm at 5.4k HP right now and the character is super smooth! Clear is really good, the character is really fast and it does good damage! I've been able to clear rippy t15's deathless, opposed to the MS build I had! I was wondering what else i can add, except a kaom's and 6 linking my bow. Will look further into crafting more abyssal jewels, since I had a lot of luck making them.
How do you use scourge arrow vs bosses, OP? I saw you stopping at the third charge vs Shaper, but other people suggested that i need to charge to max to deal the mkst damage. I am very used to kiting, so waiting for the 5th charge is pretty slow to me.

Right now for you I would definitely work on the Yoke of Suffering, it will be a huge damage boost for you. Against bosses ideally you want to max charge it, in my videos sometimes I don't fully charge Scourge Arrow due to bad habits, but in order to maximize DPS you should fully charge it whenever possible on bosses.
"
I don't really understand the upside of using a Hopeshredder at all when you can run a Tempest in version one for more damage, less cost, and more tankiness (you can go jugg instead of raider). In version two you can get a superior crafted bow for more DPS at that budget.

I've mentioned this before but Hopeshredder is not a high DPS bow, many bows such as Chin Sol or a well crafted Dex Stacking bow are much better than Hopeshredder for DPS. Hopeshredder's strength comes from the free leech and the massive movement speed, also because it focuses on cold damage which causes you to Freeze and Chill mobs for more map safety, which cannot be done as well with bows like The Tempest.
Last edited by SkillshotsOP on Jan 3, 2019, 2:14:17 PM
"
BlRTH wrote:
Considering version of 2 this build, but not a fan of SA. Would I be able to incorporate tornado shot into this build and not lose out on too much?

Tornado shot doesn't incorporate into this build well since it scales very hard off of additional arrows, and we don't get any of that in this build. You're much better off using RoA for clear.
"
kDnX wrote:
How essential is the triple-meek setup to the build? What benefits does it give? Wanted to know before I drop a few ex on them.

It's essential to push the build to endgame, but not essential for getting the build started up. They basically give everything: resists, damage, life and are just a nice big stat boost for your character.
"
JohnnyV76 wrote:
LoL... bought a 6L hopeshredder with the right colors for 3.5 ex and tried some fuses on my 6s hopeshredder. made 6L in 17 fuses so can get my currency back again :)

When putting on skill gems I noticed that with added cold gem I got 54K tooltip DPS and with hypthermia I got only 44k. Are the hypthermia mechanics really worth the difference in sheer damage?

Hypothermia doesn't show up whatsoever in tooltip DPS, you should check your PoB rather than tooltip as Hypothermia will blow Added Cold out of the water in terms of sheer damage.
I dropped ice bite for added cold because I can't get more than 6 frenzy charges at the moment. Seems ice bite isn't worthwhile until 7+ frenzy charges am I right?
"
Bexcuno wrote:
Is the rain of arrows vital to the build? I'm assuming it's to help stop the degen from kicking in since you have the Slayer Ascendancy but I was thinking of using Barrage for a more single target DPS. Wasn't sure if it would affect the build since I haven't played it yet just trying to get the gear for it atm. What's your opinion on using barrage over RoA?

RoA is for clearspeed and being able to AoE Chill/Freeze mobs in this build, the AoE on Barrage is terrible and doesn't scale well with this build for single target. I don't recommend Barrage whatsoever in this setup.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info