[3.5] Hopeshredder Scourge Arrow | Fast beefy Mapper | Deathless Uber Elder (5M+ Shaper DPS)

I just made the switch to this build to avoid the league burnout. Initial impression is great, but I feel like it's even squishier than the CoC build I was playing before. This is kind of a problem, considering pushing delve is what I'd like to be doing. I've been browsing looking for some better ways to beef this up, other than taking the Kaom's version, as I really enjoy having mirage archer setup as well.

Any big glaring options i'm just missing here? Gear is as follows, and my profile is public for my tree. Don't mind the gem level, haven't relogged (they're higher now).

"
Ekkekko wrote:
I just made the switch to this build to avoid the league burnout. Initial impression is great, but I feel like it's even squishier than the CoC build I was playing before. This is kind of a problem, considering pushing delve is what I'd like to be doing. I've been browsing looking for some better ways to beef this up, other than taking the Kaom's version, as I really enjoy having mirage archer setup as well.

Any big glaring options i'm just missing here? Gear is as follows, and my profile is public for my tree. Don't mind the gem level, haven't relogged (they're higher now).

I'm on the Kaom's version because i'm pretty poor atm and don't have the currency, and don't really feel squishy. Occasionally i'll get a death due to not being stun/chill immune, but other than that...everything will just die before it reaches you anyway, otherwise you kite. It's not intended for facetanking in any case.

In delves i find it pretty amazing with Scourge tbh, the chills/freezes and AoE coverage at range are perfect for delving and in your version with chill immunity you shouldn't really experience any issues in deep Delves apart from the usual shit that will kill non-Jugg and tanky builds like the zombie clouds.

Honestly i'm going to be farming and saving up for the Farrul's/Jugg version because it will really make the build shine, chill immunity and a second skill setup for pesky indoor maps as well as permanent Frenzies sound amazing.
Hello, while in search of the build to convert to i found yours and as fellow hopeshredder's user checked it out and found it suprisingly similar to mine(it's just mean we had somehow similar thoughts). Please check and may be it will somehow enchance your build https://pastebin.com/NDCs6Jz5 . Diff-ces mostly in cost(unnatural instincts meta, yeah). Oh and i still don't have gloves and 2 jewels are empty in 100lvl tree. 60rings body armor for solo, kaom for aurabots. Happy (almost)New Year.
Edit: forgot, because too little slots for gems... aura - grace. loreweave working like gemdump.
Last edited by leere on Dec 28, 2018, 2:16:03 PM
"
Ekkekko wrote:

Well you can use a Kaom's and have a second hopeshredder 6 link on weapon swap that way you can have the best of both :)

I am not even playing this build so I don't really know what I am talking about but I have done that in the past with bow chars.
Last edited by Orbitalx on Dec 28, 2018, 3:16:28 PM
Could this build be used as a MFer also?
I am loving the build... it can do all content and quite easily at that...

SO i am hitting the 4.9m dps target and looking now to do min / maxing.
I noticed that we could run a 6l ROA but i am more interested in some better defensive stats or something of that sort.

Any recommendations in terms of using my other 6l (bow or armor) to be defensively setup?

Main reason here is that I can single click with SA all white mobs in game and bosses are not an issue.. so lets setup a group defensive setup?
"
Habi2016 wrote:
I am loving the build... it can do all content and quite easily at that...

SO i am hitting the 4.9m dps target and looking now to do min / maxing.
I noticed that we could run a 6l ROA but i am more interested in some better defensive stats or something of that sort.

Any recommendations in terms of using my other 6l (bow or armor) to be defensively setup?

Main reason here is that I can single click with SA all white mobs in game and bosses are not an issue.. so lets setup a group defensive setup?

Issue for me personally is that Scourge has a of problems with doorways, walls, Syndicate fortifications (!). I love the skill, but having a clearskill setup is very, very valuable on many maps.

Hence why having Rain of Arrows 6l handy is a godsend when you have the budget for it. I can't wait for mine.
I'm planning on following this build today, i just want to ask, at around what level can I start using scourge arrow? its my first time using that skil.
I still see a glaring lack of War Banner in everyone's gem setups.
"
Erionn wrote:
I still see a glaring lack of War Banner in everyone's gem setups.

What is so great about war banner on this build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info