Delve Costing Changes

all you did in this patch was discourage people from using the quarry to farm sulphite (which i never did, maps only). other than that, i still can only progress one tile per node i find in t15-16 maps, maybe up to 2 nodes in a super well rolled high tier map.

i am honestly fed up with how ggg has no idea how to balance their league mechanics. you create a really interesting mechanic (infinite dungeon), fill it up to the brim with loot and then say "f u" if you want to progress to greater depths. you can't expect people to look at this delicous cake in front of them, but only allow them to lick the icing every now and then.

ggg, please learn to communicate properly! you can't tell your players that the mine is about testing your build even though it's just an atrocious grindfest for sulphite! you have created a mechanic that is better than maps so people don't want to do them just to get sulphite and delve! and yes, i like to grind a lot, but not within a mechanic that is deliberately put in place to halt progress. then you raise the expectation that sulphite restrictions will be less tight post patch. quite the disappointment.
A new map idea.

It's like Vaults of Atziri, but its only sulphite and some delve crates.

Im all for a cost to progress but some people just want to delve. Give them what they want. Let them eat sulphite.

Dont gate the current content behind a grind. It's already a grind to get to a decent delve solo without help or exploits.
if someone of the stuff reads that please do something. when I died last time in delve I went back without turning on all the auras and started new ride and turned on my RF whithout auras and of course got 1 HP. So my bad but! the realy stupid thing is that I can't get out of the delve or get any hp when the delve machine is running. so it's 100% rip without logoff because of being ofenseless and defenseless on the rf build. I think it's not an ingame challenge it's just what you didn't think of I guess.
I want to say thank you Mr Wilson
Why you may ask
Because Mr wilson , You listen to Our feedback
Beacuse Mr Wilson you seem to Care about the Game Mechanics vs Game Profits
You take the time to address Issues that WE the Players bring forth PERSONALLY
its why i continue to support With micro points purchases. i feel by your efforts to keep this game #1 by my standards ,Its the least i can do . to support YOUR efforts With your team to Consistently keep us updated with cool things In Gameplay . Leagues . or just simply keeping our servers Clutter free

And if you The Player havent bought any Supporter Packs or microTractions .. i suggest Sub-Juggernaut or redeemer packs . which gives you tons of extras Like the Unsigned cloth and Mp3 soundtrack ..weapon Skins .. its a great package deal

thanks for caring about the Gamers Mr wilson ..Cant wait to see whats next

Let's go and do some Delving, as I logged out with a full sulphite bar yesterday.

Login, go to the mine.... WTF I cant even do one Delve.

Fuck this patch, fuck this league.

GGG I want my money back

PS: Untill yesterday I thought this was the best league I have played for a long time. I feel robbed of something that I really liked.
Last edited by Borrom on Sep 21, 2018, 2:23:58 PM
Why is everything needs to be so complicated with GGG. I may be just naive but the whole issue that was with this league, was that to get sulphite cap we were spending 30/45 minutes spamming one location because mapping was pointless. Instead of giving 3/4 times more sulphite on map you decided to force me to do part that I am doing for last few years
Farm same maps and kill these bosses that don't give any profit so I can do something different like go into delve.

Sometimes the simplest solution is best solution. 5k as cap and 3/4 times more sulphite from map.

GGG becoming something that you love to hate.

They screwed up big time with this %25 shit,
but man they listened the community and fix it in less than 8 hours,
this is a company i want to spend my cash for.

Thank you
Can confirm this is ITEM QUANTITY or MAP QUALITY? I had though the previous notes on the changes mentioned MAP QUALITY (via Chisels).

"
This is only a small change, but after this update, map item quantity will have more effect on Sulphite gain (more noticeable in higher maps).
This new delve system is suck
The worst league? Are you joking? It's great league with some issues which surely don't make it the worst one. You have endless dungeons, you can dig in each direction, not just down and you are whining because you don't wanna maps anymore. GGG will give you what you want and you will burn out after 3 days. You will get more sulphite and you'll start screaming it's too easy. You'll never stop whining. Just stop playing and maybe GGG would see that people start leaving and will do something to stop it. But you have to go. Just go. For the sake of everyone else...
Smile! <3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info