Delve Costing Changes

This is still garbage
Who did the Math for 3.4.3
Still not a very good situation. I want to delve and grind delves. even if its for minimal returns without the dependency to the mapping aspect.

I understand this isn't on your radar, but I'm just saying. I want to experience this as if it were a able to stand on its own. Not as a supplement to the core game.
Lets see if the costs will finaly be good
Cool now at least we can sustain delve runs the same as the top players.
Now we are talking...
This does not sound like it goes nearly far enough in making delves feel accessible. But thank you for the quick response.
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
What about making it so you will always see 3 nodes on a map no matter what. Because currently its kinda depressing seeing 1 node and getting little to nothing for it.
I would like a clarification of what you define as a "Delve". I'm reading stuff about "lenght 2" and "length 6" but what is 1 lenght actually? I thought one "Delve" would be however long I choose to stay in the mine or until I run out? I didn't realise there was a terminology to go with this league...

Overall I think this change is good and I like the current position Delve is in. The people that are complaining now are those that want it to be an alternative, not an addition.
Last edited by ELEKTROLL on Sep 21, 2018, 1:46:06 AM
Great job guys a much needed quick response!
"
ELEKTROLL wrote:
I would like a clarification of what you define as a "Delve". I'm reading stuff about "lenght 2" and "length 6" but what is 1 lenght actually? I thought one "Delve" would be however long I choose to stay in the mine or until I run out? I didn't realise there was a terminology to go with this league...

1 square

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info