Delve Costing Changes

"
The Azurite Mine is Path of Exile's first infinite dungeon. The deeper you delve, the harder the game gets. In Delve, you'll find encounters that are much harder than end-game Maps. Your progress is only limited by the power of your character build.

Wish you had lived up to the entire purpose of the league. Running 3 T16s for one medium delve is ridiculous. Frankly at this point you should just do away with sulphite altogether and just let people delve and push their builds. Although its probably too late. The regulars I play with have already quit. I'm not far behind them.
This has been an amazing new league. I usually, like a large percentage of the player base I imagine, don't give feedback. Good or Bad. I personally still love the core game. So for me this is just adding more great content to an already great game. Just the new gems, tree adjustments and items to play with alone would have been enough for me to want to build a new character and play. Delving to me seems like a new game all on it's own. I am sure if that was the game it would be played hundreds of hours just on its own. So it doesn't surprise me when I see so many people that just want new stuff and want to ignore the core game. It saddens me and seems extremely unfair and in poor taste some of the feedback I have read. I am in awe and have deep respect for the creativity and how fast you all keep delivering. It may be the last time I ever write a post but I want to speak for myself at least and say thanks for all the great years of distraction you have offered me from the everyday chores of life.
"
Veynom wrote:
This has been an amazing new league. I usually, like a large percentage of the player base I imagine, don't give feedback. Good or Bad. I personally still love the core game. So for me this is just adding more great content to an already great game. Just the new gems, tree adjustments and items to play with alone would have been enough for me to want to build a new character and play. Delving to me seems like a new game all on it's own. I am sure if that was the game it would be played hundreds of hours just on its own. So it doesn't surprise me when I see so many people that just want new stuff and want to ignore the core game. It saddens me and seems extremely unfair and in poor taste some of the feedback I have read. I am in awe and have deep respect for the creativity and how fast you all keep delivering. It may be the last time I ever write a post but I want to speak for myself at least and say thanks for all the great years of distraction you have offered me from the everyday chores of life.

----

Chris and the crew need to hear this and not the griping. The game has never been better.

Regarding Delve....you don't have to Delve at level 500+ to enjoy the benefits of finding stuff.

Yes, map drops could be better that is really my only complaint. A small fix of having a cap on how far a map level can be "downgraded" when dropped would solve everything. Zana changes are good and a well thought out currency sink.
Last edited by MrWonderful99 on Sep 21, 2018, 10:54:06 AM
A depth 106 medium-long delve that was going to cost me 250ish before the latest change now costs 462, and my cap is 450. Prior to both of today's patches, my 450 cap was more than ample to for several delves before hitting a couple maps to restock. I was just increasing it as I went and it was pretty steady. Now I need to backtrack through a bunch of crap to find enough azurite encounters to increase my cap enough to be able to progress effectively again.

Because of a minority of the playerbase finding highly efficient ways of farming, you've really mucked it up for many of the rest of us. And for most of those people that you're really trying to slow down and penalize...well, guess what--they're already capped or near capped on everything anyway. The only people you're truly making things more difficult for is the more average and casual players such as myself.

May as well go play on Standard at this rate. Or just go play another game altogether.
I have a pretty good sense of humor. I'm not German.
GGG should hire a data scientist and do data-driven decision.
im only at 104 and its way to expensiv. 360 for a long run ? sry no fun any more.

It was fine bevor the Do night patch :(

And it ur on of those who want go as deep as they can. it is has no use like this.Not to mantion that u never get to the deep ppl reave bevor this patch.

The league shoud be about "how deep can i go" not "how many solfu can i farm".

pls ! i have much time this WE, so reroll it pls.
Last edited by Enesch on Sep 21, 2018, 11:09:06 AM
just delete fckn sulphite and let us dig whatever we want =\
GGG should realize by now that people like delving, but hate everything that is required to experience it. Sulphite was dead on arrival, and these life support patches are embarrassing. It's dead guys. Time to draw the curtain and bury sulphite for good.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
I played for several hours this morning and this doesn't feel fun - perhaps the most-recent changes are not in place yet.

It's sad to see a great league wrecked. I really had enjoyed The Delve until these changes - seems like the ratio of time is about 10:1 for map time : delve time and I would rather spend more time in The Delve.

In fact, I would rather have to go to The Delve to get maps, rather than run maps to be able to progress in The Delve.

The increasing difficulty of The Delve provides the necessary gating. It's not necessary to create an additional gating mechanism via maps. With a ton of respect, the thinking that all new content must be gated by maps is stale.
I'll be fucked if this ain't the worst case of
Spoiler
IF IT AIN'T BROKE
DON'T FIX IT

I've ever seen

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info