[3.9] Cyclone Summoner - Heralds of Agony and Purity, Summon Holy Relic - League starter

"
"
ardenardin wrote:
First of all, tks for the build. its pretty nice

second, i'm using tabula rasa, and putting 6 link in herald make my mana reservation up to 64%, making the use of the other herald impossible.

is there a node, os something im missing to solve this?

it is better to use a coming calamity 4 links than a tabula for this build.

tks!
I am doing fairly well on a variation of this build on xbox, since the custom rare for specific stuff arent realy common i had to do some slight alteratino but it work out (currently lv 90 and im easly able to handle tier 12+ syndicate)

Since there was no poison/atk speed elder glove on the market and despite trying 4 slot resonator to make them the best i could manage was poison lv18 and some crit multiplier so instead i ditched the blind put in atk spd.

To compensate the loss of blind and the inability to use life hit on blind enemy mod i switch to a high atk speed claw with no poison on hit (covering with 4 5% chance to poison jewel with life and dex/or resist) and instead crafted the 'When you use a skill trigger socketed spell" mod with convocation, vulnerability and flesh offering (but there plenty of swap option like storm shield, any other offering, any other curses and stuff like vortex or immortal call) and it been doing fairly well.

On the pathing to golem blood instead of going the left way which use 4 points i went the right way starting at art of the gladiator which cost 1 point more but gives me 40 dex, this allow me to remove some dex craft for stuff like X elemental resist + chaos resist or +1 endu charge or 0,6% life regen per second.

Lastly i decided to drop whirling blade or shield charge and instead use Flame dash with faster casting and a stone golem for the last link, with quality + convocation regen AND holy relic regen (which i got the 100% buff effect enchant which translate to roughly 412 hp sec for minion) it doesnt die very much and provide even more sustain.

Last step are to get 4 blue boots (i got realy nice dex boots so right now im stuck at 3 blue 1 green which i use for holy relic, on the green slot i decided to socket culling strike) and better gloves, a new claw with poison on hit would be nice so i could traded the extra poison on hit jewel for more stuff like taunt or blind for minion that but that is just extra icing on the cake.
IGN : DCDTDito
Last edited by DCDTDito on Dec 22, 2018, 7:02:14 PM
Hey, I've been following this build this league and just downed Shaper for first time in my life. I just wanted to thank you for this guide! Guardians we're a breeze, but Shaper left me with a one portal left.

Merry Christmas!
Okey this is like the best starter build ive ever had.. So i actually got my +3 to minion helm and runing with a bisco leash for t16 maping i did all map mods the only one i would skip is poison avoid on t16 bosses.

I actually managed even to kill uber elder with this build getting a purity of ice and khaom roots and got a 20 ex watcher eye

The 2 downsides of the build is that cyclone is really bad vs uber elder you need to point click your char if you fuck up the cyclone animation you arre dead but with a bit of practice is on farm mode.

IS IMPOSSIBLE TO GET 2 RED 3 GREEN AND 1 BLUE ON CHEST i really dislike the fantasms i have a lvl 4 empower and i cant get it done...but i dont care since i could easily do all content on a 5 link. For uber elder you only need 7k+ hp and with kahoms is really easy.

Last edited by fatlammer2 on Dec 23, 2018, 2:45:21 PM
"
fatlammer2 wrote:

IS IMPOSSIBLE TO GET 2 RED 3 GREEN AND 1 BLUE ON CHEST i really dislike the fantasms i have a lvl 4 empower and i cant get it done...but i dont care since i could easily do all content on a 5 link. For uber elder you only need 7k+ hp and with kahoms is really easy.

just start to farm chromes from every way possible
and spam 3 green on npc craft

ps: i hate phantasms too.
Last edited by KobraF1 on Dec 23, 2018, 3:28:23 PM
"
fatlammer2 wrote:

My advice? spam 3 green until you get one with either 4 green or 3 green 1 red and than use level 3 vorici research (prefferably as the leader) to get some white socket, if any socket land on one of the blue socket you are good.

I believe he doesnt corrupt your item so you can try as many time as you want.
Last edited by DCDTDito on Dec 23, 2018, 9:59:01 PM
By pure luck i managed to land a 23% atk speed (25% top i think) 20% chance to poison on hit claw (it had 2 more stat t1 lightning and crappy fire res but i managed to gamble annul both) and now i crafted 'cast socketed spell when you use a skill' on it but im wondering what to do next.

My option are the following i believe.

1. Find a guy wiht multimod (or find it myself) and craft multi mod and than 3 prefix which would probably be added phys + chance to blind, increased minion life and damage and what else? (i was thinking at first life on hit for blind enemy or trigger socketed spell but both are suffix and one is a delve mod)

2. Multimod 3 prefix annul hoping to hit multimod and than recraft one of the prefix into trigger socketed spell suffix.

3. Multimod 3 prefix annul to try and hit multimod and than slam exalt.

4. Get double veiled mod from syndicate and craft the 2nd one into either blind on hit or minion hp/dmg.

Which do you think i should go for?
Can someone please tell me what gems to use for leveling?

Thank you
"
drumcorp1986 wrote:
Can someone please tell me what gems to use for leveling?

Thank you

I believe there a section on the first page which describ like 4 possible leveling route, i think it under 8. leveling and explain 4 pathway that you can use untl you reach your end goal.
I am absolutely loving the build, thank you very much.

However, I am baffled about how significant the DPS difference is between my build and the original PoB. It looks very abnormal to me, can someone take a look and tell me what I am missing? I know my jewels are not perfect and whatnot but the difference in the DPS of the Agony Crawler should not be THAT large.

My build as it is: https://pastebin.com/deqeDuPs

My Agony Crawler damage reads close to 8K, while the original build reads almost 200K. What am I missing?

Thanks in advance!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info