[3.9] Cyclone Summoner - Heralds of Agony and Purity, Summon Holy Relic - League starter

"
"
Turtledove wrote:

Great build!

Doing T16 Guardians the first three were very easy. Phoenix Guardian keeps wiping me out with his fire blast thing. I'm a retired old fart and my reflexes aren't as good as they used to be. It seems to work best to stay far away from the guardian but at the beginning of the fight there aren't enough of the fire bird phoenixes running around to get the Agony Crawler charged up. The Holy Relics keep dying also. Any tips would be much appreciated (a video of a kill with this build might also help?)

Phoenix is one of those fights where you don't end up resummoning Relics much. My best advice for doing the fight is to use Cyclone on Phoenix with your mouse cursor directly on top of yourself, as this shortens the animation lock, then shield charge away as soon as you see the charge up animation. This is really the only way to do the fight.

Something I learned from doing this fight last league is to remove all the MTX with animated effects from your gears, this will let you see the charge up animation a little easier. Also, movement speed affects the duration of the animation lock, using a quicksilver while cycloning will shorten it even more.
"
Great guide! despite me not being a fan of doing Templar on an Agony build, this one's well written and I'd recommend for new players to at least try out!

I've never done an Occultist build, but I'm enjoying Guardian HoAg. I've looked over your tree and am really interested. You think this is budget uber elder viable? I mean, you posted everything in MF gear.
"
Ringcycle wrote:
"
Great guide! despite me not being a fan of doing Templar on an Agony build, this one's well written and I'd recommend for new players to at least try out!

I've never done an Occultist build, but I'm enjoying Guardian HoAg. I've looked over your tree and am really interested. You think this is budget uber elder viable? I mean, you posted everything in MF gear.

Yes. The point was that gear's very flexible, being an Occ you can run practically any tier maps with any mods with MF gear just fine due to triple curse, I've farmed Shaper and multiple damage mods T16 with full MF gear last league, for Uber Elder all you need is a Kaom's Roots and a good PC :p, the rest doesn't even matter. Though I'd suggest using MS instead of Cyclone with Static Strike for the fight however.
Last edited by ultimatecat on Dec 21, 2018, 9:12:54 PM
Spoiler

Just crafted this one, fits perfect.
"
Spoiler

Can you explain the strat to crafting this? Like do I just hit life gain on hit against blind on a blue, regal then try to anull off the other mods? Then multi mod and go?
"
"
Spoiler

Can you explain the strat to crafting this? Like do I just hit life gain on hit against blind on a blue, regal then try to anull off the other mods? Then multi mod and go?

Yes, alt until get life gain on blinded enemys, then regal.
"
"
"
Spoiler

Yes, alt until get life gain on blinded enemys, then regal.

Nice i lucked out and managed to get it pretty quickly but now I'm stuck. Where do I get the Multi mod recipe, blind enemies on hit and trigger socketed spells on hit recipes? Google isn't being helpful :(
"
Nice i lucked out and managed to get it pretty quickly but now I'm stuck. Where do I get the Multi mod recipe, blind enemies on hit and trigger socketed spells on hit recipes? Google isn't being helpful :(

ive paid TreeOfDead for craft services.

u can get multicraft mod in The Pale Court
Last edited by KobraF1 on Dec 22, 2018, 10:22:34 AM
First of all, tks for the build. its pretty nice

second, i'm using tabula rasa, and putting 6 link in herald make my mana reservation up to 64%, making the use of the other herald impossible.

is there a node, os something im missing to solve this?
"
ardenardin wrote:
First of all, tks for the build. its pretty nice

second, i'm using tabula rasa, and putting 6 link in herald make my mana reservation up to 64%, making the use of the other herald impossible.

is there a node, os something im missing to solve this?

it is better to use a coming calamity 4 links than a tabula for this build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info