Delve Balance Changes

"
Miazga wrote:
PATH OF NERFS continues !

Thanks GGG, you always know how to fuck us all up

Seriously dude? I mean alot of that shit needed adjusted and they buffed the shit out of alot of things and you're whining like a *****boi about the few nerfs they did? Not sure what skill level of a player you are but those nerf's are actually pretty ok unlike alot of nerfs before. I did arc trap as league starter last league and cleared all the way to t10s with gear I had found while leveling up to mapping level. Just shitty yellows with the only focus being res, and about 90% spell damage overall. I wasn't just clearing t10's like that I was instantly killing bosses and mobs. It was a joke. Nothing else even came close to the damage arc traps could do, nothing ever in any league. There is actually a video on youtube of a guy with pretty decent gear but nothing mirror worthy doing 122m dps on shaper. That's far more than anything has ever done.
I think they just don't want anybody to play trap/mine build again -_- like what the fuck! That is to much nerfed. And no arc nerf? Better stil be coming.
GGG Actor 1: Hey let's make celestial kinetic blast MTX before we nerf KB !!!
GGG Actor 2: Good idea, let's make money on those stupid beasts.
"
rotting_fox wrote:
RIP explosive arrow offscreen garbage builds...can't wait to see you guys in the arena.

umm im not able to find how explosive arrow got nerfed
Haha, here we go again!

Buff new stuff, nerf everything else. buff nerf. Buff nerf.

I personally dislike nerfs a lot. Nerfs take things away from me. Things i have enjoyed and i felt i owned or earned. Like the poor lightning trapper i just leveled recently.

I would not care if they left standard as it is so i could enjoy builds i made work in the past. Leave the old gems as they are, leave existing items alone and let people play in standard if they want. Make content progressively harder so people try new things but nerfing just feels bad.

I actually held back with my monthly coins pack purchase and installed D3 instead. that's how disappointed i am in incursion nerf to chambers, map drops and rng. What started as best league yet quickly turned into stacking odds against me.

Lets wait and see how final patch looks like
In league new spell effects generally means nerf to skill next league. Granted sometimes it takes a couple leagues.

Lightning Arrow Wall, Lightning arrow effect, Lightning arrow/Wall nerf.
Voltaxic Spark, Spark Spider effect , Spark Nerf.
Mar EQ , EQ Gore effect , EQ Nerf.
Mol Discharge, Discharge Effect, Discharge Nerf.
Essence Drain, Essance drain effect, ED Nerf.
Path B-Vortex, Demonic Vortex effect, Vortex Nerf.
Golem Bros, New Golem effects, Golem nerf (echo no longer works)
Solar Spectres, New Spectre effect, Spectre nerf (echo no longer works)
Arc Traps/Mines, New Arc effect, non-self cast Arc nerf.

The last three didnt fall for, i ALMOST bought the new arc effect, but I decided to wait for patch notes. Thank god. I used mines/traps.

Yes im aware im missing some, and im aware some got new mtx with no nerf (SRS, Magma Orb, Galacial Cascade) but basically if your mid league, and your skill is viable and you get a new MTX, put that skill on suicide watch.

Ele hit untouched, Ele hit new MTX will be out, then it will get nerfed the following league.

Wand movement improved (flame dash), Shield charge nerf, we will be getting a new flame dash mtx.

Im sure someone much smarter and better at english can make a better timeline nerf to mtx list. Also it is 4 am here.

I still love this game, Ill still spend money on it, but the pattern is obvious.

"
dvasan wrote:
"
rotting_fox wrote:
RIP explosive arrow offscreen garbage builds...can't wait to see you guys in the arena.

umm im not able to find how explosive arrow got nerfed

It will affect PvP mostly. Secondary damage was unblockable before.
I think Tencent must send good consultants to ggg because ggg stuff can not handle this balance job .. Anyway, the Delve seems not bad.

Hereafter the party names that ill make as follows:

Maps - Eu - No Ele Hit (in addition potentially Kinetic Blast - Arc Trap)
the changes to mines/traps will push it back down into the "non-playable" status .. it is not clear-speed meta like other skills, but was a nice change. The traps you want to buff .. nobody plays .. and for specific reasons .. slower than slow. So you'll make stronger, but slower, in a new league that is going to damage you while in the delve over time .. really?

Well i play Xbox and dont have that much time to play it well as many here, but Incursion and the arc trapper was the first time i could do a Tier 9 map being basically 90% solo find (since the trade sucks at Xbox) i really enjoyed it. Im a casual player and now it's a bit annoying that after each league i cant use my characters just because everything is getting nerfed. GGG tries to make more build density but it's more like they're saying us what should be play in the next league.

I'd say that each re-ballance should rather buff things that are not that often used - then the players may want to try that out, and some will remain with what they felt comfortable in the past league. This approach would make build density.

Another thing when will the partying in Xbox be more "alone sad little frog friendly" - i don't have any friends on xbox so i cant play in a party (i could have some if i played in a party first, but that's not how the xbox works)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info