Delve Balance Changes

Interesting changes, still not sure if a pathfinder based on the new poison changes will be a viable option. Let's wait for the full patch nodes then.
Awesome changes looking forward to making a minion build with this :D
"
jymak22 wrote:
I have Arc trap and Poison Storm trap. If you nerf them it's the way of Blizz. People left D3 because every path nerfs some builds. I lost 5 build and left D3. I thought that GGG was team who don't nerf builds, but I think I was wrong about that. My Arc Trap is in level 94 and I am leveling Poison trap
just now (25). My Sunder was nerf in 330. So if this happens again with other my builds I don't have any trust left to GGG. My money goes to new game. I am very sorry, that I spend so must money for this Game, but I trust that you do a good choice when you chance builds. Balancing is very hard to do.
I'll wait the paths and do my decisions after that.
Let's hope you know what you are doing.
Regards Jymak22.

There are no builds in D3. Stop dreaming. There are sets, and the sets tell you what to use. It was not you who made the build, you were forced to use certain combos by the devs. That can't be called builds. Pepole left D3, because it felt like prison for creative players. Nerfs are useful if the are hitting their mark. Forcing you to be creative, keeping the game fresh.

I dont like the skill specific ascendencies. Thats not a good way. Stat-sticks need to be adressed too.
Last edited by Motopsycho on Aug 28, 2018, 2:19:53 AM
Remove the three charges maximum from flame dash please!

It is not fun in parties to watch everyone spam their movement skills while being stuck with three uses yourself.
"
Thezibaim wrote:
"
Xenombra wrote:
Ok, now GGG really want to influence us. Yes last league they give us Traps and stuff like that, but we were able to choose at least what Vaal Skill we want and some other stuff.... Yes Arc Traps was too strong, but hey, they also made Elemental hit too strong....

Now they don't even try to hide the fact that they tell us what to play.

We choose this league will be minions and poison.... If you try to do something else, it will be less efficient.... Try to do build diversity :P

They even tell us what ascendency to choose... We just make 2 new skill that work perfectly with those two.... But try to play something else you know.... Build diversity.
It's exactly the feeling I had when I read the first post. GGG should tell us directly which builds are available for Delve.

haha yeah this is my thoughts.
Patch notes coming tomorrow! (ouch)

Last edited by Gamr23 on Aug 28, 2018, 1:55:48 AM
"
sarannah101 wrote:

It is not fun in parties to watch everyone spam their movement skills while being stuck with three uses yourself.

Yes awesome!!! My thoughts exactly, this would really make Flame Dash viable! (you listening GGG?)
"
tuantuan123 wrote:
"
The Gladiator passive skill now uses your attack block as your spell block

is this a buff xDDD

I think it's a big nerf, as in it turns your attack block INTO spell block and NOT attack block IE no more attack block. Otherwise, its not a change at all, just rewording of what it does now.
"
Gamr23 wrote:
"
sarannah101 wrote:

Yes awesome!!! My thoughts exactly, this would really make Flame Dash viable! (you listening GGG?)
Ah yeah, it could be very useful ^^
Welp, F**K this game and the nerf brigade.

I'm out, sick and tired of builds being crushed. Again and again.

Bye.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info