[3.20] A.B. Molten Tank easy mapping and bossing

Just wanted to mention for folks using this build and Kaoms Roots:

Speed running uber lab isn't really our "thing" but for those areas where there are lots of saws/spiked manglers, poison darts, etc. and not so many monsters, Phase Run in your CWDT setup helps tremendously.

Especially when combined with other speed-granting flasks, quartz flasks, and warding/stanching, you can now run timed crank puzzles safely and reliably.

Because using any skill typically cancels Phase Run's first and more useful stage, you won't "see" it while you're taking combat damage because you're fighting or whirling about during that time. However, during gauntlets you have few enemies or none, so can move about without attacking.

To use this you'll likely need to move the CWDT gems around so that Phase Run triggers first (instant) and after 0.8 sec then you will see IC. This will give you at least 0.8 sec of primary-phase run through difficult terrain.
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
Hi Anal_Bleeding,

at the beginning of the actual league, i started as a molten strike gladiator based on another guide. When i reached T13/14, i noticed that your build fits better.

But unfornately i am dying a lot especially during boss fight like normal elder.

Can you tell me what i have to do?
I've read your guide several times and tried to take over your guide.
"
dank112 wrote:
Hi Anal_Bleeding,

at the beginning of the actual league, i started as a molten strike gladiator based on another guide. When i reached T13/14, i noticed that your build fits better.

But unfornately i am dying a lot especially during boss fight like normal elder.

Can you tell me what i have to do?
I've read your guide several times and tried to take over your guide.

Hi dank112,

first you should go for uber lab and get fortitude, then drop fortify.
In your skilltree you miss a keystone (elemental overload) like mentioned on the first page.
You don´t need three life flasks. dorp two and get sulphur and quicksilver for example.
Drop your unique ring and get one with life, firedmg and res.
Go for uber lab and get enchantments for your helmet and gloves.

Peace
Hello! I followed your build and I think that it is awesome, funny to play and rather efficient, I'm able to do T16 maps corrupted easy.
But I tried to do the Shaper and I just got 3 shot. Sometimes i feel like a god even in high tier, but sometimes I am just getting 1,2 or 3 shot.
I spent a lot of time to optimize my build (It is my lvl 93 juggernaut), but I suddenly feel like I can't do anything against the Elder, and then against other league's challenges. I don't know if you may help me, maybe I did something wrong with my build.

I am rather new to the game about the end game and it is the first time I am doing things like T16/Shaper so it is possible that I lack strategies.

Thanks a lot!
Last edited by squalls62 on May 14, 2019, 5:43:10 PM
"
squalls62 wrote:
Hello! I followed your build and I think that it is awesome, funny to play and rather efficient, I'm able to do T16 maps corrupted easy.
But I tried to do the Shaper and I just got 3 shot. Sometimes i feel like a god even in high tier, but sometimes I am just getting 1,2 or 3 shot.
I spent a lot of time to optimize my build (It is my lvl 93 juggernaut), but I suddenly feel like I can't do anything against the Elder, and then against other league's challenges. I don't know if you may help me, maybe I did something wrong with my build.

I am rather new to the game about the end game and it is the first time I am doing things like T16/Shaper so it is possible that I lack strategies.

Thanks a lot!

gear its ok , propably rings can be little better.

you need quality on your gems

and your next investment should be on jewels

btw shaper / elder / uber elder have a differet boss fight compared with other bosses... so you need to know his mechanics... I had problem too when i did my firsts shaper etc... you cant facetank shaper balls, shaper slam only with very good gear, uber elder need a very good playstyle so try to check some videos to know better the fight.
"
Anal_Bleeding wrote:
"
squalls62 wrote:

Thanks a lot!

gear its ok , propably rings can be little better.

you need quality on your gems

and your next investment should be on jewels

btw shaper / elder / uber elder have a differet boss fight compared with other bosses... so you need to know his mechanics... I had problem too when i did my firsts shaper etc... you cant facetank shaper balls, shaper slam only with very good gear, uber elder need a very good playstyle so try to check some videos to know better the fight.

Thanks for the reply!

My bad for the gems, I thought that everything was 20% quality.

You say that I have to invest in jewels but how? I bought the best Watcher's Eye i can afford (it lacks 1% hp) but my other jewel is 10% damage and 7% hp. All I saw was something like 12% projectile damage and 7% hp, is it really that important?

Okay for the Shaper it is also my bad, I looked some "tank" build and I saw that they are face tanking the Shaper, so I thought that I could tank a little even if my build isn't the best. I'll try to watch videos!
"
squalls62 wrote
Thanks for the reply!

You say that I have to invest in jewels but how? I bought the best Watcher's Eye i can afford (it lacks 1% hp) but my other jewel is 10% damage and 7% hp. All I saw was something like 12% projectile damage and 7% hp, is it really that important?

Okay for the Shaper it is also my bad, I looked some "tank" build and I saw that they are face tanking the Shaper, so I thought that I could tank a little even if my build isn't the best. I'll try to watch videos!
[/quote]

watcher eye its ok , i mean for the rare jewels. you have only 1 rare jew and it is magic (only 2 mods) .. seach for somehing like this

For shaper/elder you can facetank his slam with this build ( i was able to do it with like 7.000 hp with my champion for the first time) , you can facetank slam but balls are so hard...

"
Anal_Bleeding wrote:
"
squalls62 wrote
Thanks for the reply!

watcher eye its ok , i mean for the rare jewels. you have only 1 rare jew and it is magic (only 2 mods) .. seach for somehing like this

For shaper/elder you can facetank his slam with this build ( i was able to do it with like 7.000 hp with my champion for the first time) , you can facetank slam but balls are so hard...

Okay I will try to invest for my jewels, but I need 3 more levels for the last socket and I think that this will be hard!

Again thanks for your build and your advices!
"
squalls62 wrote:
"
Anal_Bleeding wrote:
"
squalls62 wrote
Thanks for the reply!

Okay I will try to invest for my jewels, but I need 3 more levels for the last socket and I think that this will be hard!

Again thanks for your build and your advices!

you miss a jew socket near "Barbarism" its only 2 lvl
You're right! So i need 2 jewel, thanks!
Last edited by squalls62 on May 15, 2019, 1:10:38 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info