[3.20] A.B. Molten Tank easy mapping and bossing

"
cremates wrote:
ok im blind but i can not find a PoB for this.. anyone send me a link plz?

under improve section there are all pobs (champ, glad, jugg)
Btw Mr Anal_Bleeding, excellent build. This is the first char that I felt both confident, and had a lot of fun playing (except for the league itself, but eh). I tried a JUGG version before, but Gladiator with the spell block is amazingly tanky.

10/10 would do it again. Specially if GGG buffs melee in 3.7.0
"
Fucboinacci wrote:
Btw Mr Anal_Bleeding, excellent build. This is the first char that I felt both confident, and had a lot of fun playing (except for the league itself, but eh). I tried a JUGG version before, but Gladiator with the spell block is amazingly tanky.

Thanks mate,

yes i start the 3.6 league but have some boring into, right now im playing std.

btw, saw ur char and you did a good work..

probably i would remove basalt and/or stibnite for wise oak at least.

i like your chest, is a very good one
fortify on boots i like it also

you can do better with gloves and belt and jewels, but hey, this build work anyways with garbage items :D

GG and lemme know if you will do some improve

Dave
I killed uber elder just now, on my 3rd fragment set, with 3 portals left. I had a low % wipe on 2nd set due to leap slam clunkiness. After having learned the mechanics of it, hardest part is fighting the FPS from all the stuff going on. Jumped between 10 and 50, which made some of the moves hard to read. Looking forward to redoing it on a proper pc soon!

Thanks a lot for the build and all the advice :) I ultimately settled on kaoms + devoto's, and that gave me enough movement speed that I felt comfortable in the fight.

Ps. Of course I got Mark of the shaper 5c value for all of my trouble :P
Last edited by Flaxiz on May 3, 2019, 10:22:50 AM
"
Anal_Bleeding wrote:
"
Fucboinacci wrote:

Thanks mate,

you can do better with gloves and belt and jewels, but hey, this build work anyways with garbage items :D

Dave

Thanks dude, I did actually buy a wise oak, but never got around using it (have to respec all resistances again, ugh). But don't talk to me or my stibnite flask, it's my anti-curse.

And agree, belts, jewels are all up for improvement <3.
"
Fucboinacci wrote:

"
Anal_Bleeding wrote:

"
Fucboinacci wrote:
blah blah, message too long

Thanks mate,

Dave

Thanks dude, I did actually buy a wise oak, but never got around using it (have to respec all resistances again, ugh). But don't talk to me or my stibnite flask, it's my anti-curse.

And agree, belts, jewels are all up for improvement <3.

Ok, I crafted a bunch and made improvements, jewels still kinda suck. Even made my fire res higher for the oak flask. Thanks mr bleeding anus
Last edited by Fucboinacci on May 4, 2019, 1:03:11 AM
Hey A.B.

thank you again for this nice build.
Can you give me an advice to improve my gear? I can run all maps until t16, but i am a one hit at the boss of the forge of the phoenix map. So i think my gear lags on survivability or i have to understand the boss mechanics better.

Peace
"
lzrproof wrote:
Hey A.B.

Can you give me an advice to improve my gear? I can run all maps until t16, but i am a one hit at the boss of the forge of the phoenix map. So i think my gear lags on survivability or i have to understand the boss mechanics better.

Peace

i thinks your gear its ok

rare maps some times can have a dangerous mod more then shaper and uber elder, and yes you need to dodge phoenix attack.

your flask i think need a change
-need wise oak first
-poison is useless
-quarz flask is meh

you have 3 curse (1 on ring and 2 on CWDT)... you must choose 1 of those, u cant use multiple curse if u dont have like an ammy with " enemy can have additional curse"
"
Anal_Bleeding wrote:
"
lzrproof wrote:
Hey A.B.

Peace

i thinks your gear its ok

rare maps some times can have a dangerous mod more then shaper and uber elder, and yes you need to dodge phoenix attack.

your flask i think need a change
-need wise oak first
-poison is useless
-quarz flask is meh

you have 3 curse (1 on ring and 2 on CWDT)... you must choose 1 of those, u cant use multiple curse if u dont have like an ammy with " enemy can have additional curse"

Thanks for the quick answer. With the curse is new for me... Which one would you choose?
"
lzrproof wrote:

Thanks for the quick answer. With the curse is new for me... Which one would you choose?

I think your ring with flamability isnt so good , you can get a better normal one with more life, damage, res without the curse.

then use only one curse on your CWDT setup:
enfeeble if difficult map or high delve
flamability for more damage

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info