[3.8] Demi's Infinite Tinkerer, the Lightning Trap Saboteur (EVERYTHING/BUDGET VIABLE)

"
Could someone possibly screenshot the new updated tree like in the first post? I’m playing on PS4 and it’s a struggle to access POB. Cheers.

forgot to do that my b

🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
"
Art1stic wrote:
Does someone have a HC version POB for this?

I would not really recommend this for HC, it's squishy. You can make it more tanky, as you won't need that much damage early on, no need for frenzy charges, or dozens of points in critical nodes,though the critical nodes will need to be taken later. You will only see the need for more damage once you get to T13+maps.

Just take as many life nodes on the tree as possible,go left on the tree towards mom, and go down to discipline and training, continue towards devotion. Or you can go towards thick skin,since it's pretty close to the herbalism node,or other areas that have life on them. Basically as much life as you can,because 4-5K life is for the mathil style of people,for casuals, you will die if you aren't very careful.

With decent gear you can get 6+K life, and given that I pretty much did all content without going for the frenzy nodes, even uber elder, though I died there, you can play it more safe and not have to constantly worry about not getting hit.

But like I mentioned, I would not recommend this for HC, unless you have really great dexterity in your fingers and can avoid,run,teleport in life and death moments.
Last edited by Nosferat on Jun 7, 2019, 10:50:45 AM
Now that shield charge work with wands, should we use shimmeron?
"
"
gibtuck wrote:
Any ideas on the new tree with Master Sapper moved? Should we path over right of Eldritch Battery and get the throw speed/cooldown nodes?

my pob is updated with new tree.

Hello. Thanks for nice build. I do have a question. I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong, however my POB warning me that your link from main guide https://pastebin.com/WS6MuVgT is for patch 3.6 instead of 3.7 .
When do you want to be using bear trap / lightning spire.

I'm casual and have for sure never played a trapper, so no bully pls.
"
OskieBoy wrote:
When do you want to be using bear trap / lightning spire.

I'm casual and have for sure never played a trapper, so no bully pls.

Bosses and that is pretty much it ,for everything else lightning trap will do the trick and kill them all.
Last edited by Nosferat on Jun 7, 2019, 10:40:34 AM
Might be a realy stupid question, but do traps trigger the Legion mobs before the fight?
"
johnieboy82 wrote:
Might be a realy stupid question, but do traps trigger the Legion mobs before the fight?

Yes.

From the FAQ:
How do you break out Legion monsters with minions/totems/stormbrands/traps?
These skills all work like normal and target the frozen monsters until you have dealt enough damage to them and they are broken out, at which point the skills target the next monsters like they normally would.
Any recommendation in place of immortal call setup?
Can i use Glacial cascade for this build?
Last edited by GraphixArts on Jun 8, 2019, 12:19:32 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info