[3.8] Demi's Infinite Tinkerer, the Lightning Trap Saboteur (EVERYTHING/BUDGET VIABLE)

hey nice build! can i use Ice Trap here, what are pros and cons of it compared to LT? and are there any changes in gear and tree maybe?
Could u please att POB ?
Heres my fix based on the screenshots above. If you want fangs of the viper its a simple edit of going down the circle skipping lethal assault, picking up the defensive node and then the Dex node to then curve to next Dex node then the life node. The trade off is a lot of damage increase or more survivability, MS, and Dex depending on which way you decide to go. Hope this helps!

https://pastebin.com/U1MAaJAU

Last edited by xneoshadowx on Mar 9, 2019, 5:32:35 PM
"
Fogolicious wrote:
Since Path of Building updated and has the new tree, does anyone have a screenshot of the nodes taken in that direction? It removed all nodes after Coldhearted Calculation from the pastebin import.

just search for tree on the first page

"
UrHoNoR wrote:
"
Fogolicious wrote:
Since Path of Building updated and has the new tree, does anyone have a screenshot of the nodes taken in that direction? It removed all nodes after Coldhearted Calculation from the pastebin import.

just search for tree on the first page

Does anyone have a link to the skill tree from the poe website? I don't have pob
RAAAAAAAA!

(╯ಠ益ಠ)╯︵ ┻━┻ ︵ ǝ︵ o︵ d

I'm out.
Very fun build, doing it on SSF this league. Definitely don't have optimal setup yet because I'm lacking any good jewel's so I went for other nodes for now. Current noob gear :

Gem's setup is not optimal yet either, have just been pushing to 90

The energy recharge is pretty great - able to sustain spamming taps with EB without Tinker skin until I'm able to acquire it
Last edited by Cakeツ on Mar 9, 2019, 8:26:53 PM
Hey guy's I wondered about the newest Skilltree changes.
And I hope you can give me some advice about the additional points which I would prefere as a addition to demi's guide with only 75 used skillpoints.

https://pastebin.com/Fb37jhYf
Last edited by SwordmanKirito1990 on Mar 9, 2019, 10:11:44 PM
Hi, is Power Siphon viable , with this build ?
Don't wanna use lightning trap :)
Why are you using Diamond Flask? It reads YOUR crit chance is lucky. It doesn't affect traps. At least in PoB checking/unchecking that flask has no difference for damage at all.
"
Garfunkel wrote:
Why are you using Diamond Flask? It reads YOUR crit chance is lucky. It doesn't affect traps. At least in PoB checking/unchecking that flask has no difference for damage at all.

Make sure you do not have "Is your crit chance lucky?" ticked in configuration of POB to see the flask interaction.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info