[3.8] Demi's Infinite Tinkerer, the Lightning Trap Saboteur (EVERYTHING/BUDGET VIABLE)

"
watchout2213 wrote:
I have 5 ex how can i improve my build

https://pastebin.com/3pz1EWHk

Hi!
First: your rings is bad. Mod "x-x lightning damage to attack" doesnt work with traps, cuz trap tag - spell, not attack.
You'd change rings, amulet(must be with 10% penetration), abbysal jevel in belt(sh!t&useless).
Second: Craft weapon with gain 16-20% ele damage as extra chaos

Helmet enchant: lightning trap penetrates 10% lightning res+ mod "nearby enemies have -% lightning res" - BIS helmet
Boots enchant "adds 1-120/160 lightning damage if u haven't kill recently"(traps kill enemies, we dont deal direct damage, mod works always, "+% crit chance if u haven't crit recently"- same)
Last edited by Silver_Dude on Jul 8, 2019, 4:57:02 AM
"
SupermanDan90 wrote:
"
ljoborges wrote:

Multimod?

That implicit mod does nothing for us, so I'd pass. It would be great if it had an ele dmg implicit though.

Wait, what?!

The discussion a few pages back was all about the crafting using the 6% ele pen sambar sceptre with 20% as extra chaos as our best base? Why does the implicit do nothing for us? Why would damage penetrating elemental res not be good here?

Btw, thx demi, and those that have answered my questions in this thread. This has been my first build in my first ever league, and thanks to your help I got my first few uber elders on the weekend :)
Last edited by Juggggg on Jul 9, 2019, 1:50:06 AM
Spoiler
"
Juggggg wrote:
"
SupermanDan90 wrote:
"
ljoborges wrote:

Multimod?

That implicit mod does nothing for us, so I'd pass. It would be great if it had an ele dmg implicit though.

Wait, what?!

The discussion a few pages back was all about the crafting using the 6% ele pen sambar sceptre with 20% as extra chaos as our best base? Why does the implicit do nothing for us? Why would damage penetrating elemental res not be good here?

Btw, thx demi, and those that have answered my questions in this thread. This has been my first build in my first ever league, and thanks to your help I got my first few uber elders on the weekend :)

LoL!
"
"
SupermanDan90 wrote:

You dunno about ele penetration. You're wrong. You sld read this:
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Resistance_penetration

Sambar sceptre is one of the best base for our build. Check POB with this weapon wariation. Do'nt forget check POB-> Configuration-> For effective DPS ->Enemy lightning resistance(-XX total lightning/ele penetration) & look at EfDPS after
Mouseover tooltip skill damage does not include resistance penetration
Last edited by Silver_Dude on Jul 9, 2019, 6:31:54 AM

You people who play this build, is this worth anything before i enchant over it?
"
kallekofot wrote:

You people who play this build, is this worth anything before i enchant over it?

20-50c max
% Critical strike chance if you haven't dealt crit.strike recently , works for the build right ? coz traps do the dmg and crits ?
"
AlexAndonov wrote:
% Critical strike chance if you haven't dealt crit.strike recently , works for the build right ? coz traps do the dmg and crits ?

Works
After starting the league with a build I didnt like the play style I came across this build. This is only my second league and this build trivialized most content. First uber elder kill,first tier 13 map elder kill. Thank you great build and my new league starter.
Last edited by Sevenout76 on Jul 9, 2019, 7:49:10 PM
I've played trappers before. I like this variant well enough. One thing I found irksome was the lack of control. Everything gets blown up. That's usually great, but makes uber lab keys harder to get.

The solution is to level and Arc and Trap Support gem. The nerf to arc jump range actually makes it perfect for these purposes. It'll wipe out a pack, or single target because they still hit really hard, without tearing up whole rooms. Normally a drawback, but if I want everything dead I stick to the main gems. If I want to farm lab, nerfed arc traps let me do so.

Might be handy since one of the league challenge is lab related, if you're not interested in leveling a separate runner.
"
zomgplix wrote:
Perfect corrution for my tinkerskin would give 178k more dps. 402k with current setup, 306k shaper.
https://pastebin.com/ZcXydfjW

Am I blind? How is your helmet providing 25k dps with no dmg modifiers on it?

Also, I noticed a lot of people using enfeeble as a CWDT rather than an aura and focusing on Zealotry & Wrath. Is this a better alternative? I feel like were already pretty squishy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info