[3.8] Demi's Infinite Tinkerer, the Lightning Trap Saboteur (EVERYTHING/BUDGET VIABLE)

Anyone (legion league) for a service?

"
Honestly, youre pretty much at peak. The only way you'll breach the 200k club is by investing a LOT of currency:

I thought that might be the case. I can get more by tweaking a few things but that corrupted tinkerskin is the biggy.

I don't have fangs of the viper though.

Thanks for the help.
Perfect corrution for my tinkerskin would give 178k more dps. 402k with current setup, 306k shaper.
https://pastebin.com/ZcXydfjW
Last edited by zomgplix on Jul 6, 2019, 3:51:41 PM

Hey just wanted to say that I've had a lot of fun with this build, thank you so much! I killed uber elder but I had to use all portals because i can't dodge :P.

Only problem is getting random 1 shot's, not sure if its from me not dodging or I am too squishy.
Thanks for the guide, I'm having a lot of fun and doing T16 (not deathless though).
This league I want to defeat UElder, but I don't think it's possible with my current setup, which is the one I bought after defeating Kitava.

What would be a great upgrade? Any priority? I don't have that much to expend, like 4ex or so.

"
nico5051 wrote:
Thanks for the guide, I'm having a lot of fun and doing T16 (not deathless though).
This league I want to defeat UElder, but I don't think it's possible with my current setup, which is the one I bought after defeating Kitava.

What would be a great upgrade? Any priority? I don't have that much to expend, like 4ex or so.

you could probably invest into a stygian vise belt, and look at better rings. You can check my gear from my previous post on the previous page
"
pampersas wrote:
Hey guys, enjoying this build a lot.

I just got my 6L Tinkerskin and now I want to craft a sceptre. It's going to be my first crafted weapon. How should i craft it? What should I look for? What ilvl base should I buy? When alting what stats should I look for?

Thanks for the help!

I dont have too much experience with crafting but heres what I would look for:

Implicit: Increased Ele dmg/Spell Dmg(If wands)
Base: Ele Dmg as extra chaos dmg
Mods: HIGH flat ele dmg to spells, Increased Crit, Increased Spell dmg, Gain % of non chaos dmg as extra chaos dmg

[/quote]

So I've got a rare 40% increased ele dmg sceptre with 20% Ele Dmg as extra chaos dmg base.

I'm not sure if I'm correct: then I multimod secptre (2ex). And then I jsut simply craft ALL 4 mods mentioned above? (HIGH flat ele dmg to spells, Increased Crit, Increased Spell dmg, Gain % of non chaos dmg as extra chaos dmg). Will my weapon have enough empty crafting places to put these mods?

If so, how much this crafting might cost?
Thanks in advance
Look my weapon for mods to craft. Only expensive mod is multimod, others are couple chaos each.

Oh, except rank 3 spell dmg+4% chaos dmg which is 1ex if i remember correctly.
Last edited by zomgplix on Jul 7, 2019, 12:32:13 PM
less than 1ex block 75/64 trapper
https://pastebin.com/fdHhFYFA pob
cheap and tanky
didnt get oneshot yet =) ( with 4777 hp xD )
thinking about changing basalt into something

I have 5 ex how can i improve my build

https://pastebin.com/3pz1EWHk
Last edited by watchout2213 on Jul 7, 2019, 9:02:05 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info