[3.8] Demi's Infinite Tinkerer, the Lightning Trap Saboteur (EVERYTHING/BUDGET VIABLE)

These are my items doing tier 11/12 maps, might get one shot by legion rares sometimes

jewels are
1.14% crit multiplier to spells /7% max life
2.7% max life
3.9% global crit strike multi/7% max life
4.9% increased dmg/16% spell dmg holding a shield/6% cast speed holding shield/4 increased cast speed
5.11% global crit multiplier/7% max life

of course jewels need work and need to do 4th ascendancy

but how do i improve my main gear?

lightning trap dps sitting at 32k

Last edited by sherazzie on Jul 5, 2019, 10:53:07 AM
Maybe it's asked a gazillion times. But any idea how to deal with mana aside from tinker/eldritch combo? Planning on inpulsa's double wielding build. Thanks for the build.
"
ljoborges wrote:
Unavailable

Multimod?

That implicit mod does nothing for us, so I'd pass. It would be great if it had an ele dmg implicit though.

"
sherazzie wrote:
These are my items doing tier 11/12 maps, might get one shot by legion rares sometimes

Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable

jewels are
1.14% crit multiplier to spells /7% max life
2.7% max life
3.9% global crit strike multi/7% max life
4.9% increased dmg/16% spell dmg holding a shield/6% cast speed holding shield/4 increased cast speed
5.11% global crit multiplier/7% max life

of course jewels need work and need to do 4th ascendancy

but how do i improve my main gear?

lightning trap dps sitting at 32k

I'd look at upgrading your weapon. Maybe look for "Added dmg to spells" and/or "Gain Light/Ele dmg as extra chaos dmg".

Also, add some quality to those gems! Easiest way to get some dmg.

"
Soulafein_Ld wrote:
Maybe it's asked a gazillion times. But any idea how to deal with mana aside from tinker/eldritch combo? Planning on inpulsa's double wielding build. Thanks for the build.

May I ask why go with Impulsa's? Tinker provides a lot of benefits for us. Either way mana is gonna be a pain to keep up with. Youll have to completely redo a lot of the skill tree, jewels, and gear to make sure you have enough Mana/Mana regen. Also, Clarity will help.
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
"
"
Soulafein_Ld wrote:

May I ask why go with Impulsa's? Tinker provides a lot of benefits for us. Either way mana is gonna be a pain to keep up with. Youll have to completely redo a lot of the skill tree, jewels, and gear to make sure you have enough Mana/Mana regen. Also, Clarity will help.

I'm almost done with the league and want to have fun with another char focusing on clearing legion. But at the time I was waiting for an answer I just figured it out how to do so. I even could put MoM on top of eldritch battery while wearing inpulsa's (I just need to loose like 1k hp which go for %mana from the tree and Also -8 mana cost both rings.

Anyways, not stating this or that is better, just wanna test some different combinations. Again, awesome build.

PS: My english is crap, sorry for that.

EDIT: Still working on it, but if any of you lads are interested I could put a pastebin later (maybe this sunday or so).

EDIT2: May I ask if any of the "aspects" from bestiary is good enough for this build? I found avian (MVMNT SPD - Double damage) and cat (aspd - survivavility) interesting in a rare ring tbh. -Got an enlighten lvl 4 by pure luck-
EDIT3: I'm dumb, leech does not work with traps. Forget about Mind Drinker.
EDIT4: I'm fucking dumb, inpulsa's can't work with traps (enemies "you kill").
Last edited by Soulafein_Ld on Jul 5, 2019, 6:07:48 PM
Do you ever place Dread Banner with this Build or no?
Spoiler

These are my items. can anyone tell me what to do? I only have 150k dps on PoB.
"
kreyzer96 wrote:
Spoiler
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable

These are my items. can anyone tell me what to do? I only have 150k dps on PoB.

A huge chunk of Demi's dmg in his PoB comes from his maxed out quality gems. Right off the bat, his gems have a whopping 70% more dmg compared to yours.

Besides that, I would aim for better jewels. None of yours have increase dmg, just life.

Also, rings & ammy could use an upgrade. Aim for flat dmg to spells and maybe craft some increased dmg on them.

EDIT: Also forgot to mention Demi's Tinkerskin is corrupted with a +2 to trap/mine gems AND +2 to projectile gems. This gives him an absurd amount of extra dmg.
Last edited by SupermanDan90 on Jul 5, 2019, 8:42:28 PM
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
Hi I'm in a similar boat to the guy above ^^ I'm not getting anything near the damage in PoB I see in other builds but i'm not sure what to improve next. +2 gem Tinkerskins are veeery expensive even if i could find one.

Cheers in advance if anyone helps.

Here's the PoB https://pastebin.com/yZAw9BLN
Last edited by Preswylfa on Jul 6, 2019, 10:29:22 AM
Hey guys, enjoying this build a lot.

I just got my 6L Tinkerskin and now I want to craft a sceptre. It's going to be my first crafted weapon. How should i craft it? What should I look for? What ilvl base should I buy? When alting what stats should I look for?

Thanks for the help!
"
Preswylfa wrote:
Hi I'm in a similar boat to the guy above ^^ I'm not getting anything near the damage in PoB I see in other builds but i'm not sure what to improve next. +2 gem Tinkerskins are veeery expensive even if i could find one.

Cheers in advance if anyone helps.

Here's the PoB https://pastebin.com/yZAw9BLN

Honestly, youre pretty much at peak. The only way you'll breach the 200k club is by investing a LOT of currency:

+2 to trap/projectile Tinkerskin
Abyssal Belt with Increased Ele/Light dmg
Fingerless Silk Gloves /w T1 mods
Ele rings /w added flat dmg to spells

On a side note: May I ask why you invested into Fangs of the Viper? You could take those 2 points and grab a jewel socket for some extra dmg/life.

"
pampersas wrote:
Hey guys, enjoying this build a lot.

I just got my 6L Tinkerskin and now I want to craft a sceptre. It's going to be my first crafted weapon. How should i craft it? What should I look for? What ilvl base should I buy? When alting what stats should I look for?

Thanks for the help!

I dont have too much experience with crafting but heres what I would look for:

Implicit: Increased Ele dmg/Spell Dmg(If wands)
Base: Ele Dmg as extra chaos dmg
Mods: HIGH flat ele dmg to spells, Increased Crit, Increased Spell dmg, Gain % of non chaos dmg as extra chaos dmg

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info