[3.8] Demi's Infinite Tinkerer, the Lightning Trap Saboteur (EVERYTHING/BUDGET VIABLE)

Anyone have suggestions for me on next gear upgrade besides 20/20 gems which I'll prob end up just buying. I just beat shaper pretty easily, but like others I'm feeling a bit squishy. Obvious outliers is re-roll helm for non crafted life and upgrade boots for more life as well.

not shown is a wrath/zealatory watcher's eye and my jewels which are crit multi/life

shame about the double corrupt, nice that it didn't poof and I guess 4% phys could be worse.
Last edited by dperls on Jul 2, 2019, 9:20:36 AM
Started this build shortly after legion started, love it, picked up cheap 5 link tinkerskin, picked up some trap gloves.

Working on maps and the cwdt set up.

Thanks for the build Demi :)
got lucky with the roll, T1 crit strike chance for spells and 20% ele to Chaos..
I have a question regarding the auras chosen for this build.

In the PoB he's using Dread banner, wrath and enfeeble both as an aura and as a CWDT.
In the guide its wrath, herald of ice and thunder.

I'm currently using the latter but dont feel like im getting anything out of herald of ice. Is there another aura that would be well-chosen for a build like this? I managed to craft a sambar sceptre and feel I have good damage, so I'm probably most interested in a defensive aura :)

I've tried looking around this thread to see if it's been asked before and haven't been able to find it. Apologies in advance if it has.

Best regards
Hi, anyone using HoI & HoL & Wrath all together as auras?
POB is a bit different than the OP , which one should we follow ?
Last edited by AlexAndonov on Jul 3, 2019, 11:14:36 AM
Thank you Demi's for that build.

First clear ever of HoGM with nothing other than lightning trap ! <3

(no balefire or magic trick, how do you block 21 traps and their 9 projectiles anyway)
Last edited by Brother_Azrael on Jul 3, 2019, 2:30:34 PM
Does ele.damage with attacks and projectile attack damage works for us?
With attacks no, projectile dmg works.

Multimod?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info