[3.4] KissMeQuick's Ultra Regen Blade Vortex Tank | 10K HP | 15K+ Leech & Regen | Easy Uber Elder

Thanks for the Guide, doing Great so far

Question: does Inpulsa work with this build/ is there a way to make it work for farming lower maps?
"
knuspergnom wrote:
Thanks for the Guide, doing Great so far

Question: does Inpulsa work with this build/ is there a way to make it work for farming lower maps?

phys to lightning mayb?
Last edited by Cchris07 on Sep 9, 2018, 3:55:42 PM
Check my 10 168 hp Scion https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/TheGoldenFang/characters
i use "Unnatural instinc" instead of the 3rd might of the meek, it's really better ! And i use added fire damage on my bv links
nice build, i will start Uber Elders tomorow i think. nice build
Btw for some quaility of life: take the increased skill effect duration points below the scion start, they are in Range of Might of the meek
Plus you get a lot of dex which comes in handy, in case you need more for bv level 20
Last edited by knuspergnom on Sep 9, 2018, 5:58:20 PM
I was looking at your jewelry, I noticed that some are very expensive, do you really need all of them?

TY
Disregard my previous post, this build has more than enough dmg for Uber Elder once properly set up.

It is not cheap however. Probably put in at least 20ex-25ex in my gear. This is without a Vitality watcher's eye (which are currently 10ex) - but I imagine getting one would make everything a joke.

I've downed Uber Elder a good half-dozen times in previous leagues, so I understand the fight. First try on this build went terribly, ripped a set.

Second attempt was deathless. This is the first build I've played where I've killed Uber Elder deathless, which is awesome!

(For comparison I played a Molten Strike Scion and LL RF Guardian, both with over 30-40 exalts in gear last league... and this build felt much better than even the 13K ES LLRF guardian).

I made some adjustments and the following really, really help:

1) Auras ran were Herald of Ash, Purity of Ice, Arctic Armor

Vitality is a garbage aura and you should not use it unless you have the Recovery Rate watcher's eye. It's not worth 50% reservation. For maps, run HATRED instead. For Uber Elder, I dropped Hatred for Purity / Arctic - both helped a lot. At one point I even tanked a shaper slam and lived with 15% health.

2) Pantheon - Yugul
Cold dmg reduction is helpful.

3) Expensive, but if you can, get a 30% Duration Blade Vortex enchant helm. The damage from a +phys to spells Elder helm is actually extremely negligible. My helm has this on it anyway, but don't think it's absolutely required.

The QOL of extra duration for BV is not to be underestimated. I was easily able to spend more time focusing on dodging/kiting and my 10 blades stayed up longer, providing a very active "run around the boss dodging stuff, but still doing damage" playstyle. Unlike previous characters I played that require you to stand in one spot to deal damage... take advantage of BV allowing you to MOVE while doing dps.

Note that this build doesn't throw out multi-million DPS like many others... but it does "enough" to comfortably down content while also being very tanky and mobile.

Feel free to message me ingame if anybody has questions on my experience with this build, since OP may be too busy to answer all your thoughts.

Cospri CoC Cold->Fire Trickster:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2576559
Divine Ire Trickster:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2459778
Last edited by KooperT on Sep 9, 2018, 9:32:44 PM
"
KooperT wrote:

Feel free to message me ingame if anybody has questions on my experience with this build, since OP may be too busy to answer all your thoughts.

Hello, I see that you understand the build very well.
What do you think are the best combinations of gems for this build?
I've seen that you do not use the '' unset '' ring, is that enough for you?
you recommend the object '' command of the pit ''?
How many shiponing charges do you recommend?

If you have time for the answers, it would be great, forgive my english, thank you.
Last edited by ArrX8 on Sep 10, 2018, 12:59:10 AM
"
Hennri wrote:
I was looking at your jewelry, I noticed that some are very expensive, do you really need all of them?

TY

Nope, I still have placeholder items that I've had from my VS build.

"
knuspergnom wrote:
Btw for some quaility of life: take the increased skill effect duration points below the scion start, they are in Range of Might of the meek
Plus you get a lot of dex which comes in handy, in case you need more for bv level 20

Bad suggestion, too many points and not necessary unless you're MFing. I've have them right now but I generally wouldn't take them.

"
KooperT wrote:

Note that this build doesn't throw out multi-million DPS like many others... but it does "enough" to comfortably down content while also being very tanky and mobile.

It does a million+ DPS and considering that other builds often have to dodge things and run around, this doesn't, meaning that we're on the same overall damage chart as multi-million builds.

I'm atm level 90, around 3 hours of leveling more and I'm ready to drop Uber Elder. Took only 2 days to get here (:
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Unnatural insict is just bonkers. I got myself one before 6link Disi and Kaoms heart and it was well worth it.

Last edited by NameMerken on Sep 10, 2018, 2:28:08 AM
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:

"
knuspergnom wrote:

Bad suggestion, too many points and not necessary unless you're MFing. I've have them right now but I generally wouldn't take them.

yea i think i will drop it, when i get the head lab enchant with longer duration. but at the moment mapping feels a lot smoother with the 30% longer duration, also i need that dex :/

btw. you can get increased projectile attack damage during any flask effect also on the belt, is it working / good with BV?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info