[3.4] KissMeQuick's Ultra Regen Blade Vortex Tank | 10K HP | 15K+ Leech & Regen | Easy Uber Elder

"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:

Use
with 30% MS and you'll zoom through maps like crazy! I also took Harrier 5% + Unnatural Talent also gives you 16% extra MS.

Not nearly good build for MFing/mapping as bow builds. I took this build for endgame content and Delv. If it will not meet expectations gonna switch to Elehit which is way faster and higher dmg, but need even more currency.
Also i dont suggest using kaoms boots except uber elder or some end game bossing, becouse +30-35% ms way better for other stuff.
"
xDGree wrote:
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:

Use
with 30% MS and you'll zoom through maps like crazy! I also took Harrier 5% + Unnatural Talent also gives you 16% extra MS.

Not nearly good build for MFing/mapping as bow builds. I took this build for endgame content and Delv. If it will not meet expectations gonna switch to Elehit which is way faster and higher dmg, but need even more currency.
Also i dont suggest using kaoms boots except uber elder or some end game bossing, becouse +30-35% ms way better for other stuff.

That's where you're wrong (: Delves are long tunnels and BV smashes through these super speed + quant applies to these mobs as well. Also MFing does not have to be the core part of the build, but a nice addition. Just make 3-4 purchases and you don't have to feel bad about running low tier maps for levels without quant. I'll demo it tomorrow or today.

Also Ele hit can have more damage but there's no difference in overkilling a T16 mob by 100% or 300%.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Last edited by Kiss_Me_Quick on Sep 9, 2018, 10:23:43 AM

Not so good as yours, but good start with only few chaos investment for elder base. Max life recovery rate with first craft :D
Just corrupted 4 BV gems, got 2 lvl21's and one vaal BV. Vaal BV is better against non shaper/elder bosses right?
Also this is my current gear, aiming for the 2nd Might of the meek, earning most of my money through ulab.

Last edited by NameMerken on Sep 9, 2018, 10:42:41 AM
possible to adopt a similar style build for witches? like use the same gear and a similar passive tree but end up with kinda a more dps but still be quite tanky elementalist?
There is very interesting mod, that can be crafted by Jagged Fossil - "Nearby monsters take #% increased physical damage". Cannot link, cause rerolled (no more good stats). But it's a way to get some a bit more dps :) Something like this mod, flat phys to spells and other good stuff - hp, resistances, etc. Trying to get at least good hp and spell damage on helm, but almost all time getting minion mods on it (crafting using phys, spell, hp fossils).
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:

That's where you're wrong (: Delves are long tunnels and BV smashes through these super speed + quant applies to these mobs as well. Also MFing does not have to be the core part of the build, but a nice addition. Just make 3-4 purchases and you don't have to feel bad about running low tier maps for levels without quant. I'll demo it tomorrow or today.

Also Ele hit can have more damage but there's no difference in overkilling a T16 mob by 100% or 300%.

Dont get me wrong i expect for delves its feels better than elehit, but will see. The problem for "feeling" the build dont have much dmg mitigation, but will see when i upgrade my rings, ammy etc.

Are u planning to record the demo? Would love to see, its gonna be good update for the build in 3.4. Also hope u include different setups for mapping and bossing and also good to mantion new delve crafting (what do u think about -x% phys rez and other new delve stuff)
"
faraddox wrote:
There is very interesting mod, that can be crafted by Jagged Fossil - "Nearby monsters take #% increased physical damage". Cannot link, cause rerolled (no more good stats). But it's a way to get some a bit more dps :) Something like this mod, flat phys to spells and other good stuff - hp, resistances, etc. Trying to get at least good hp and spell damage on helm, but almost all time getting minion mods on it (crafting using phys, spell, hp fossils).

i've already mentioned it before. Its not hard to get it, im currently lack of some fossils.
I reccomend to use this site:
http://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=Helmet&an=dex_armour
where u can recognize witch one fossile u need.
So the best i think is life fossile (no armour, es, eva) and more phys rolls. There are only few pref/suff with "phys" class.

Btw, what kaom's corruption is the best? +life/ +dmg/ -cold dmg?
Is increased critical strikes better than Arcane Surge if you have no mana problems?
So I just crafted this amulet and it boosts my dps stupid high.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info