[3.4] KissMeQuick's Ultra Regen Blade Vortex Tank | 10K HP | 15K+ Leech & Regen | Easy Uber Elder

"
Philc wrote:
First I'd like to thank you for all the hard work you put into your build guides, my first league was bestiary and I played your reave build for that and for incursion as well, really enjoyed that playstyle.

This league I've been playing your viperstrike build and while it works pretty well considering the investment cost I don't really enjoy playing a minion based build. Don't get me wrong that's totally a personal preference thing.

Doing some quick searches on the gear recommended in this build, it looks pretty expensive (2+ex for disintegraotr, 3ex kaoms heart), far more than what is quoted but that's normal and I understand. I was wondering how good the build is with cheap gear or is the recommended gear required for the build to feel really good.

I'll be trying it out either way thanks again.

Started this build without any items. Atm farming delves, searching some loot in darkness is very easy, monsters just explode with 2 these wands:

Have a Duskdawn, but using it only for solo map bosses.
During lvling bought rare 6l chest with 130 hp (saw 150, but wrong base, too much recoloring), after acts i farmed in delve for 1 Might of the meek, other gear just found my own. Have 5.8k hp atm with not very good hp rolls. Farming for second jewel while price for staff is falling :) So it can be easy without any investment. For acts and first maps arc is very fast with bv gems from budget section.
IT pisses me off so much that Might Of The Meek is so expensive this league lol. I remember it being 40c or so last league after 1week.
Doing great for maps/delves/guardians/shaper, but DPS seems a bit more low than I'm used to for Uber Elder. All content up to T16 including Shaper are a joke.

Here's my PoB:
https://pastebin.com/fBBEjiQL

Gear:
Spoiler

Have 2x meek and 1x Unnatural Instinct.

I think my gear is basically as good as it's going to get for now.
Next big upgrades would be a Watcher Eye and a Blade Vortex helm (Elder base). Even have all my gems at 20% quality.

Damage without buffs/flasks seems quite low?

PoB shows my Shaper/Boss DPS as 952K with all flasks.
Without flasks, only 484K.

This is... very low? I'm typically used to at least 1 million DPS for endgame boss builds, especially after investing so much currency (at least 20-30ex in my gear). Am I doing something wrong or is just how the build plays?

*** Note - I am also running HATRED aura over Vitality, since I don't have a watcher's eye yet. So this is 36% more damage !!! Would be even worse with Vitality.

Am I maybe missing Elder items? Currently at 4 siphon charges. Should I go for 5 or 6? What is optimal number, or isthere an amount that makes it not worth the additional degen?

Some other thoughts:

How important is CWDT + Enfeeble?
I have a Warlord's Mark Curse on Hit Elder ring - so I can't use both curses.

Also, any thoughts on the Vitality Watcher Eye with 30 Life Gain on Hit? It's much cheaper than the Recovery version, like 2-3ex versus 9-10ex. BV hits really fast so isn't 30LgoH quite a lot?

I just ripped to Uber Elder 6 times, only got him down to 50% - I killed him a bunch in previous leagues with similar Ascendant Molten Strike builds - high HP, high DPS - so was hoping this build was a similar but stronger variant... but the DPS seems way low in comparison, like 1.5-2 million on molten striker.
Cospri CoC Cold->Fire Trickster:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2576559
Divine Ire Trickster:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2459778
Last edited by KooperT on Sep 8, 2018, 11:25:30 PM
What can i do for more safe mapping? Any high physical damage kills me even with 6.5k hp :(
It's a first time I see your building, I'm trusting you
I really like build tank, and I found it very my style !!!
Wish me luck, everything is fine!
Uh oh! Crafted a GGG belt!

I'm atm leveling, I'll answer your questions later (:
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:

Grats! :) Really GGG :D Did you crafted it with fossils?
Last edited by faraddox on Sep 9, 2018, 7:00:58 AM
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:

Nice, that is exactly what I'm trying to do. So far no luck.

I was more lucky with amulet, however, I have to ask tho how good is extra leech compared to regen and max life to leech?
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:

What fossil combination did you used for that?
"
Hagen5824 wrote:
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:

Nice, that is exactly what I'm trying to do. So far no luck.

I was more lucky with amulet, however, I have to ask tho how good is extra leech compared to regen and max life to leech?

No fossil, just chaos spammed to check out if I got the right ilvl and how far the % went but I ended up after 50C with this one! But I suggest smarter ways for you to achieve this. I'm veeery loaded in cash. Also MFing seems like a very viable option with this build which I'll be doing today only.

Use
with 30% MS and you'll zoom through maps like crazy! I also took Harrier 5% + Unnatural Talent also gives you 16% extra MS.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Last edited by Kiss_Me_Quick on Sep 9, 2018, 9:01:54 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info