[3.4] KissMeQuick's Ultra Regen Blade Vortex Tank | 10K HP | 15K+ Leech & Regen | Easy Uber Elder

Can anyone explain me why increased life recovery rate on my belt isn't working?
"
Lens0n wrote:

Can anyone explain me why increased life recovery rate on my belt isn't working?

It is a little weard, because you cannot see it in your tool list if you press "c" but i actually do work, and you can also see it working in PoB.. I testet it with my RF char last leauge and there defenetly was a big different :)
IGN: DillzMaster
So Rustic vs. Leather? Does it worth to lose extra HP for little dmg?
"
DillzMaster wrote:

It is a little weard, because you cannot see it in your tool list if you press "c" but i actually do work, and you can also see it working in PoB.. I testet it with my RF char last leauge and there defenetly was a big different :)

It's not working in PoB. When I use TS's belt I see it gives me 1k regen. Btw I crafted 2 of them and both doesn't work in PoB.
"
xDGree wrote:
So Rustic vs. Leather? Does it worth to lose extra HP for little dmg?

Rustic is just cheaper if you can't afford leather yet (:
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
"
Lens0n wrote:
"
DillzMaster wrote:

It's not working in PoB. When I use TS's belt I see it gives me 1k regen. Btw I crafted 2 of them and both doesn't work in PoB.

Soul of Arakaali and these things don't often show in game but recovery should.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
I'll be playing this build now since it's the most broken build in the game by far right now.
I am playing this build on Xbox delve SC.
Doing very good. 6800 life almost all ssf.
Level 87 atm. Leveling and completing atlas.
I got the 3 gg jewels (2x meek + unnatural)

I just made a duskdawn.
And...
I can confirm you that 2 x Obliteration is wayyyyy better for mapping atm.

I am using herald of ash + herald of purity (add 23-35 physical damage to spell)

Would it be better using herald of ice instead of purity?
Will I still keep the ash dot effect to proc?
Last edited by 1mark on Sep 8, 2018, 12:57:33 PM
Alright, I started buying some of the gear for this build and have some questions- A: Will a 5 link disintegrator work for now or am I going to want to 6L ASAP? B) I have a 50% crit damage taken Kaom's: is that good for the build or should I really be looking for +% increased damage or life?
Also, what do you think of this mask for the build?
First I'd like to thank you for all the hard work you put into your build guides, my first league was bestiary and I played your reave build for that and for incursion as well, really enjoyed that playstyle.

This league I've been playing your viperstrike build and while it works pretty well considering the investment cost I don't really enjoy playing a minion based build. Don't get me wrong that's totally a personal preference thing.

Doing some quick searches on the gear recommended in this build, it looks pretty expensive (2+ex for disintegraotr, 3ex kaoms heart), far more than what is quoted but that's normal and I understand. I was wondering how good the build is with cheap gear or is the recommended gear required for the build to feel really good.

I'll be trying it out either way thanks again.
Last edited by Philc on Sep 8, 2018, 8:59:14 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info