[3.4] KissMeQuick's Ultra Regen Blade Vortex Tank | 10K HP | 15K+ Leech & Regen | Easy Uber Elder

The alternative route to farm uber labs using the non-disintegrator variant is to actually buy a run just so you can get your juggernaut talents. It's way less painful once you have it to do all the content, at least until you hit high tier red maps and what not.

I am definitely struggling with farming currency more this league though since I didn't take advantage of the early rush (had irl things to do) so I'm still missing a ton of the core items - i.e. Sin's rebirth, Taste of Hate, Disintegrator, Kaom's heart etc. As a result right now the build doesn't feel as strong at all. I do think it'll change later on but yeah, it's definitely more of a mid/end game recommended build and not league starter friendly. Even if you were good at flipping and rushing to maps etc, it seems to make more sense to do it with a build that's tailored for that rather than handicap yourself, then switch to this build later.

I dont know, but with Delve is really easy to farm currency quickly, valuable things are just there, in the darkness! :-)

Anyway, bought Disintegrator yesterday, still no luck to 6L, but its worth to use it unlinked anyway. I have trouble to keep map pool now to test it further, but T14-15 are realy realy easy - even without flasks and more shaper/elder items. Looks like pretty much any decent shaper/elder ring is worth it now, i tested it on some crap and degen wins at 6+ items, but it still very managable to use.

I dont really feel comfortable with Kaom boots, guess i'll just keep them for Elder only.

Spoiler
Hi,

first of all: i love this build. But I don't get the mechanics.

1. Arakaali wont procc. On damage my CWDT proccs Blood Rage. But either it dont procc Immortal Call or like the Immportal Call description says 'Discharges Endurance Charges' only removes the charges but not the Blood rage itself. Anyway, Arakaali dont work for me. Could anyone please help me there?

2. I leveled using two secpters having a lot of spell damage. If I would use the Duskdawn as said in your guide (as a lot are using here i think) I would loose a big bunch of damage. Would there be any benefits I dont see?

Atm I playing with something around 55k damage and 4k health. Mapping works up to T3 but isnt as easy as it should be cause the life regen is so bad atm. Sure I have to farm and buy more items with regen ;D

Here my items:

THX!
Should I aim to get Elder on ALL of the rare gear?
"
morpheus45 wrote:
Hi,

first of all: i love this build. But I don't get the mechanics.

1. Arakaali wont procc. On damage my CWDT proccs Blood Rage. But either it dont procc Immortal Call or like the Immportal Call description says 'Discharges Endurance Charges' only removes the charges but not the Blood rage itself. Anyway, Arakaali dont work for me. Could anyone please help me there?

2. I leveled using two secpters having a lot of spell damage. If I would use the Duskdawn as said in your guide (as a lot are using here i think) I would loose a big bunch of damage. Would there be any benefits I dont see?

Atm I playing with something around 55k damage and 4k health. Mapping works up to T3 but isnt as easy as it should be cause the life regen is so bad atm. Sure I have to farm and buy more items with regen ;D

Here my items:

THX!

Well i am no expert, but i think that the secons immortal proc after your bloodrage gives you a second or so where you dont take the damage from it wich means you should get the buff.. Thes shouldent remove the bloodrage entierly... I hope it helps :)
IGN: DillzMaster
Thx. Had the same idea. But could not see anything in the stat 'Life regen per second'. The value increases very rarely. Or Immortal Call doesnt procc. It is difficult to see cause there is so much going on on the screen.
Is there a link somewhere for an updated skill tree for 3.4.1? The current one in the link has gaps in it.
"
NameMerken wrote:

Well, its a huge DPS buff, so why not? If you already have Disintegrator of course... :-)

I just bought these as 5th/6th item, but need to solve dexterity issues first.
"
evilmindcz wrote:
"
NameMerken wrote:

Well, its a huge DPS buff, so why not? If you already have Disintegrator of course... :-)

Hmm could it be worth to get a elder ring with warlords mark and a mark of the shaper in the other socket, instead of unset rings?
IGN: DillzMaster
"
DillzMaster wrote:
"
evilmindcz wrote:
"
NameMerken wrote:

Hmm could it be worth to get a elder ring with warlords mark and a mark of the shaper in the other socket, instead of unset rings?

It could work. I recently switched from Vitality back to Warlord's Mark in Blasphemy, because its just more confy, co have it on a ring sounds like a nice idea.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info