[3.5] FACETANK THE WORLD | Instant Leech! 8k+ life, 2.5m+ Shaper DPS Double Strike

oh ok thanks
Hi all,

Very solid build so far, thanks for the guide

Has anyone tried vaal DS with fortify support instead of maim.

I feel that having the impale bonus from ascendency might be a better option, any thoughts??
Is there a PoB code? i couldnt find one on guide or in comments. Was wondering what the leech would be without bloodseekers, and instead some fat imperial claws.
Second league I start with this build. Simply because it can do almost everything and hardly dies.
I have one question though: last league the increased crit chance enchant was recommended, why do we want double damage now?

Cheers
Hey folks, sorry for the noob question but how does this build work without mana? I'm having a major pain leveling and having to pop mana pots like candy :(
"
loginagain wrote:
Hey folks, sorry for the noob question but how does this build work without mana? I'm having a major pain leveling and having to pop mana pots like candy :(

One of the notables in the claw wheel in the shadow area has mana Leech on it.
Curse on hit with warlord's mark is also quite useful early on.
New player here, playing this build as my second character.
Does it matter if I have armor or evasion on my final chestpiece? We have (in the PoB) like 7% phys. damage reduction through armor, it doesn't appear particularly important to me?
Ok, this build should be illegal, but I hope that GGG nerf hammer wont touch it. The amount of fun I have is awesome, being lvl70 I can do t11 maps with ease, like wtf. Great build, great fun and all on a healthy budget. GGG pls dont touch, kthxbye.
Just a nice hint for begginers maybe who dont have good belt yet, Perseverance unique belt just gives a shitload of damage to the build, I have like 10% more damage with it, also faster movement. Im still not using it because the life loss and resists, but its considerable until you have something good I think.
IGN: Vixen_Dex
Agreed, I'm using Perseverance in my end game build, permanent onslaught is a massive damage boost, though you do lose a bit of max life.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info