[3.5] FACETANK THE WORLD | Instant Leech! 8k+ life, 2.5m+ Shaper DPS Double Strike

Uber Elder dead

Very active and fun build. Tried bloodseeker a few leagues back with Reave/Bladeflurry and it just didnt work. Glad i tried it again!
Thanks for the build.
I am lvl 88, with about 6400 life, resistances maxed out.

I followed the compleet build, I am quite happy with my gear, only thing I am really missing is the power charge on crit on the bloodseeker, the 15% extra damage enchant on my Starkonja and a lvl 21 double strike gem.

Still there are (easy) encounters which rape me. Lair boss for instance has a fase which kills me in 2 secs while leeching. Poison insta gibbs me. The reef encounter has lightning fases during which I can't leech and get raped.

Is this a matter of movement, flask management or something else?

What am I missing here?

Thank you for your reply.
The reef boss, he is easy af. Its just a matter of movement and dodging the lightning phase. Use your vaal bois at the last phase, where there is not a lot of space to dodge.
This might be a stupid question, but how do you have enough mana to use double stike? This build doesn't use blood magic and with all the buffs applied I just don't have the mana to use anything.

Is there something I'm missing? I have the build mostly down.

Sorry for wasting your time lmao, I just want this build to work.

Thanks and Merry Christmas!

"
TheTurtleBits wrote:
This might be a stupid question, but how do you have enough mana to use double stike? This build doesn't use blood magic and with all the buffs applied I just don't have the mana to use anything.

There is a claw specific mana leech in the passives that you pick up that gives you more than enough mana regen. If you are leveling currently, you may have to run some mana on hit if you can afford, or some of the mana regen leveling uniques. Warlord's mark is also a big go to for leveling.
hello, u said u can for for belly or lorew,i want to ask something, is a huge dif if u use lorewave to rare with crit?
Ign:Mendezftw
Can somebody look into my eq and tell me whats worth upgrading? Thanks in advance
What is the skill in the passive tree called? I see numerous ones but none seem to do the trick
"
TheTurtleBits wrote:

I highly recommend picking up a -8 mana cost Praxis ring for levelling, should solve your mana problems until you get enough from leech and only costs 2c.
"
TheTurtleBits wrote:
What is the skill in the passive tree called? I see numerous ones but none seem to do the trick

The name of the node is: Soul Raker

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info