[3.5] FACETANK THE WORLD | Instant Leech! 8k+ life, 2.5m+ Shaper DPS Double Strike

If i use Unstoppable Hero do i need to take fortitude from champion tree ?

"
TheMinimi wrote:
If i use Unstoppable Hero do i need to take fortitude from champion tree ?

no, you can link Fortify with Whirling blades and use it from time to time in fight. You can use Fortitude if you want, tough.
"
New player here, playing this build as my second character.
Does it matter if I have armor or evasion on my final chestpiece? We have (in the PoB) like 7% phys. damage reduction through armor, it doesn't appear particularly important to me?
You need 5R + 1G, which is harder to color on evasion chests.

Use this tool to calculate: https://siveran.github.io/calc.html
Can anyone explain why 15% chance to deal double damage to bleeding enemies lab enchant is better than the 40% increase to double strike damage one?
Any idea what gear i should focus on upgrading?
Flasks?
"
Doodarazumas wrote:
Can anyone explain why 15% chance to deal double damage to bleeding enemies lab enchant is better than the 40% increase to double strike damage one?

Let's assume the mob is already bleeding.

The first enchant is 15% to do 100% MORE damage. Average 15% MORE multiplier. It's a multiplicative multiplier.

The second enchant is 40% INCREASED damage. It's an additive multiplier.

That's my thought on it.
I don't get it... your build does not use blood magic from passive talent tree, how do you have 0 mana?
There are outdated screenshots from previous version, when he was using bloodmagic.

As for the helm enchant, 15% more multiplier is just better than other options. If you put all possible helm enchants into POB, 15% chance for double damage gives best dps increase, and it depending on other gear, it will be at least 5% better than 2nd best option from my experience.
What do you think is better, starkonja without enchant or a rare helmet with the enchant? What would be more profitable?
"
BronzeMike wrote:
What do you think is better, starkonja without enchant or a rare helmet with the enchant? What would be more profitable?

Rare helm can have lot of resists so that counts.
Enchant in general is better than starkonja damage stats, but you can also get starkonja with some cheaper enchant and that narrows that gap.
I'd get one with cheaper enchant and upgrade later. This is that tier of upgrade as getting power charge on crit bloodseeker, rare chest with maim, gloves with curse on hit or crit, and so on. You need prioritize what to get next, use path of building, its amazing tool to keep track of your gear upgrades, and decide what to do next.

Btw I switched to daresso chest to try it, pretty cool. Insane attack speed, proccing those 15s long onslaughts, you easily carry it to bosses.
Endurance charges still mitigate hit before they disappear, you get long duration immortal calls. Pretty cool item after buffs.
Defensively lorewave will be still better, but it is quite boring item.
Last edited by aerial on Dec 24, 2018, 4:25:08 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info