[3.5] FACETANK THE WORLD | Instant Leech! 8k+ life, 2.5m+ Shaper DPS Double Strike

"
Tagger wrote:
Anyone else getting massive freezes (Spikes of latency and frametimes), whenever you "pop" a big pack of mobs, with this build?

Wasn't that bad on white and lower yellow maps - but it got noticeably worse on red maps, as the packs got bigger and various modifiers got added.

Specs:
i7-6700K (no OC)
GTX 1080
16GB DDR4
SSDs for everything..

Really loving the build - but this issue is kinda killing it for me :/

Yeah I've been having this same problem since like 2 days ago I think? Especially in Incursion rooms haha
"
Theridor wrote:
"
Tagger wrote:
Anyone else getting massive freezes (Spikes of latency and frametimes), whenever you "pop" a big pack of mobs, with this build?

Wasn't that bad on white and lower yellow maps - but it got noticeably worse on red maps, as the packs got bigger and various modifiers got added.

Specs:
i7-6700K (no OC)
GTX 1080
16GB DDR4
SSDs for everything..

Yeah I've been having this same problem since like 2 days ago I think? Especially in Incursion rooms haha

Yeah, mine started about two days ago as well.
Guessing it's a server/game thing then.
Just seems odd.
Have had similar issues with ranged/caster builds that cleared full screens, now that I think about it.

Oh well.. The build is ludicrously fun, so I'll just soldier on :)
"
Tagger wrote:
"
Theridor wrote:
"
Tagger wrote:

Specs:
i7-6700K (no OC)
GTX 1080
16GB DDR4
SSDs for everything..

Yeah, mine started about two days ago as well.
Guessing it's a server/game thing then.
Just seems odd.
Have had similar issues with ranged/caster builds that cleared full screens, now that I think about it.

Oh well.. The build is ludicrously fun, so I'll just soldier on :)

I've been playing without any issues for like the last 2 hours, but just now I'm running a Laboratory Map and now the lag is back again :(
How viable is this for uber elder?
I am debating on taking this the full length here except for maybe a crit chance hatred watchers eye. Just found a gg ventors and minion helm that would net me at least 20 ex so have money to splurge now.

I've always kind of wanted to farm uber elder but never really found any gear that could since I was a noob.

Im assuming power charge on crit + crit strike on claw/s, crit strike chance chest, attack speed/damage boots enchant, dual strike helm enchant, gg jewels, etc etc would make it viable for uber elder, no?
Hi all !

i gave a try to this built and I LOVE IT, lvl 92 so far, excellent clear speed and bosses killing, tanky AF !

The thing is, i want a bit more dps coz of betrayal bosse and fortification and the fact that i want to farm guardian but i really dont know how to improve my dps, so if someone who know well phys build can look at my champ, i'll appreciate it greatly !

Have a good day ppl and OP :)
"
Blakells wrote:
How viable is this for uber elder?
I am debating on taking this the full length here except for maybe a crit chance hatred watchers eye. Just found a gg ventors and minion helm that would net me at least 20 ex so have money to splurge now.

I've always kind of wanted to farm uber elder but never really found any gear that could since I was a noob.

Im assuming power charge on crit + crit strike on claw/s, crit strike chance chest, attack speed/damage boots enchant, dual strike helm enchant, gg jewels, etc etc would make it viable for uber elder, no?

It can kill uber elder no problem, if your dps is good enough.
Just either gem swap or keep melee splash for portal phase to kill adds as you taking down portal. It is difficult to keep up if you don't have aoe.
Hi guys, is someone playing this build in SSF ? I'd like to give it a try
"
It can kill uber elder no problem, if your dps is good enough.
Just either gem swap or keep melee splash for portal phase to kill adds as you taking down portal. It is difficult to keep up if you don't have aoe.

Gotcha. Looks like ill be min/maxing this character then. I want to find a reliable uber elder farmer that I can farm watchers eyes and stuff for, looks like this might be the one.
"
Hezekielle wrote:
Hi all !

i gave a try to this built and I LOVE IT, lvl 92 so far, excellent clear speed and bosses killing, tanky AF !

The thing is, i want a bit more dps coz of betrayal bosse and fortification and the fact that i want to farm guardian but i really dont know how to improve my dps, so if someone who know well phys build can look at my champ, i'll appreciate it greatly !

Have a good day ppl and OP :)

So. In case you want more dps the things to look out for are:
-15 % to double strike deal double damage helmet enchant
-Chance to gain power charge on critical strike corruption on claw
-Critical strike chance corruption on gloves
-Crit multi on ammu
-3 jeweles with double crit multi and %maximum life
Wow. I just transitioned to the dual unique claws and this build is ridiculous. This is by far the smoothest build I have ever played. I'm still on a 4-link and facetanking anything in sight. Vaal Dual Strike + Warchief + Blood Frenzy + War Banner instagibs any boss. Bravo to the build poster.
Last edited by unhappymeal on Dec 20, 2018, 3:32:11 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info