[3.5] Ele Thickk - Super Tanky Ele Hit - Uber Elder Deathless -No Xoph's -No Frostferno - Videos Up

In my process of min/maxing this build, i just crafted this, very happy!

And this nice implicit:

And upgraded my belt:
Hey, I would appreciate any thoughts on what I should upgrade next. I'm at 7.1k life with 97k hideout DPS with GMP and 79k with Chin Sol/Point Blank and I have about 13ex for upgrades. I went with the Red Dream jewel for the endurance charges and it's great but I'm starting to die more I think I probably need more life but I'm not sure where to get it. How do some of you get to 8k+?

"
Hey, I would appreciate any thoughts on what I should upgrade next.

To get more life, there's upgrades you can do like:

-Getting 2 abyss sockets gloves (and get a nice flat life jewel);
-Changing Devoto's for a rare helmet with high life (Devoto's is cool only for fast mapping, if you wanna do deep Delves or uber elder, i recommand a rare helmet with good res and get Bubonic boots for 2 other jewel with flat life);
-Getting life on your belt.

And all those changes should upgrade your dps a lot.

Hope it helps!
Last edited by Feurn on Oct 7, 2018, 1:43:21 PM
what about empower lvl 3/4 instead of mirage archer, in the chin sol gems set up for bosses?
"
what about empower lvl 3/4 instead of mirage archer, in the chin sol gems set up for bosses?

If you want more dps on the sheet, i suggest you Slower Projectiles.

But Mirage Archer synergize well with the leeching and the culling strike. Imo Mirage Archer is way better, but depend on your playstyle i guess.
Hello. I'm leveling and preparing the gear for the build, and i'm looking for a good bow. Should I acquire a chin-sol as soon as i hit lvl 62 or should I get a rare bow, like these : http://poe.trade/search/tikerikukinana
My goal is to at least clear guardians and shaper.
Play this build for few days, just killed the Shaper, but I always feel like my dmg isn't enough as I want at all, especially for bosses, what should I invest now?

With that gear you should wreck everything on sight, and do uber elder in about 4 min. I dont understand lol. You stay close to the target?
"
Feurn wrote:
With that gear you should wreck everything on sight, and do uber elder in about 4 min. I dont understand lol. You stay close to the target?

Finally did my first uber elder :) with 2 deaths, trying to practice till deathless.
So the Xoph's blood isn't better than yoke's suffering? even for uber elder fight?
Don't know the direction to upgrade my gear, can u gimme some advice?
"
1i1W4DE wrote:
"
Feurn wrote:

Finally did my first uber elder :) with 2 deaths, trying to practice till deathless.
So the Xoph's blood isn't better than yoke's suffering? even for uber elder fight?
Don't know the direction to upgrade my gear, can u gimme some advice?

At this point, i would try to upgrade your rare ring for a ring with Life/res/EDAS/Flat fire/Fire dmg. Yoke is better because of the 5% more dmg per ailment and the shock. Then you should get some lvl 21 gems for your single target. Ele hit enchant attack speed give a nice boost in dps too. For the boots i would target the attack speed enchant or flat fire.

Those are my last upgrades for my build which is pretty min/maxing.
Last edited by Feurn on Oct 9, 2018, 11:26:14 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info