[3.5] Ele Thickk - Super Tanky Ele Hit - Uber Elder Deathless -No Xoph's -No Frostferno - Videos Up

"
hwat wrote:
Can you please explain how to find or craft mapping bow?
I understand that I may use +2 bow essence (or +2 fire one), but what base is best? What mods are better? Does DPS of bow matter? How to find smth good on poe.trade instead of crafting?
Thanks.

Get a 6 Link bow from Porcupine Div cards, it will be white, then use the +2 fire essence on it. Viola! If you are lucky you can then master craft the +1 extra mod on it.

I think the idea here is getting a 6 link. The DPS you have will be good enough that the bow doesn't really matter as the gems do all the work. Of course attack speed and ele damage mods help but your DPS should be good enough for mapping with just the 6link and +modifiers to gems.

For the record, in poe.trade you can search by number of linked sockets, socket colors, and individual mods (like attack speed for instance)
Uber shaper down at 89 lvl... finally i've tooked Elementalist perk and... oh boy this is some serious damage :P Especially with 2 golems up - lighting and fire. Just to say i've nuked shaper with "normal" bow (and even with not maxed skill gems) :

not a chin sol or any kind of "single target" setup.

Ele reflect immunity is sick aswell ;)

Only "minus" of this build is... that there's no more content to do and i've just dinged 89 lvl lol...
Last edited by papaca on Jul 25, 2018, 1:03:35 PM
"
papaca wrote:
Uber shaper down at 89 lvl... finally i've tooked Elementalist perk and... oh boy this is some serious damage :P Especially with 2 golems up - lighting and fire. Just to say i've nuked shaper with "normal" bow (and even with not maxed skill gems) :

Only "minus" of this build is... that there's no more content to do and i've just dinged 89 lvl lol...

Can you make your profile public to see your gear and setup?
Thanks!
Respec'ed my current scion to this since Sidefx's build was too squishy despite having over 6.1k life on that version.

This one is far tankier so it's really good. Still can change some gear up and try to make 8K life with a decent opal and a proper life/phys damage taken as fire helmet if possible as well as bothering to buy a 6L chin sol if needed.

But atm, it's not quite easy or reasonably cheap to find an Opal at 70%+ fire damage, with about 55+ life compared to the easy dps and light/cold res COTB offers. Still a great build though since the tankiness is top tier, and the DPS is still very high regardless.
"
papaca wrote:

congrats my man good job!
"
reciprocate wrote:
Respec'ed my current scion to this since Sidefx's build was too squishy despite having over 6.1k life on that version.

This one is far tankier so it's really good. Still can change some gear up and try to make 8K life with a decent opal and a proper life/phys damage taken as fire helmet if possible as well as bothering to buy a 6L chin sol if needed.

But atm, it's not quite easy or reasonably cheap to find an Opal at 70%+ fire damage, with about 55+ life compared to the easy dps and light/cold res COTB offers. Still a great build though since the tankiness is top tier, and the DPS is still very high regardless.

Since you are using Frostferno why dont you replace Pyre instead of CotB. Your single target Elemental Hit has Cold to Fire from the head so you can gain a lot more from removing Pyre and putting a rare good rolled ring with wed, fire dmg and life. Ofc your mapping Elemental Hit will take a bit of loss but I dont think it will matter that much.
Last edited by Vyonor on Jul 25, 2018, 7:10:06 PM
"
Vyonor wrote:
"
reciprocate wrote:

Since you are using Frostferno why dont you replace Pyre instead of CotB. Your single target Elemental Hit has Cold to Fire from the head so you can gain a lot more from removing Pyre and putting a rare good rolled ring with wed, fire dmg and life. Ofc your mapping Elemental Hit will take a bit of loss but I dont think it will matter that much.

Frostferno is temporary, putting in a cotb in pyre's place atm is fine but not really necessary. I can stick a plain ol starkonja's in ferno's place as well.

I got this
"
bonguero wrote:

I got this

Nice dude, sick cold dmg on corrupt!
Last edited by Qrafty on Jul 26, 2018, 1:38:48 AM
Is there any creative way to generate endurance charges? I've got nice helm with +IC duration, maybe with charges I'll be permanent phys immune.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info