[3.5] Ele Thickk - Super Tanky Ele Hit - Uber Elder Deathless -No Xoph's -No Frostferno - Videos Up

"
hwat wrote:
Is there any creative way to generate endurance charges? I've got nice helm with +IC duration, maybe with charges I'll be permanent phys immune.

You can go juggernaut ascendancy or use voll devotion+ romira banquet combo, not sure that its worth it since phys damage in not a big deal, main issue is ele dmg imo.
anyone knows why on POB it says that you need 155 int for this build? mystery
Last edited by TheHeroYouDeserve on Jul 26, 2018, 8:56:59 AM
Thanks a lot for sharing this build in the forum!

I killed my first Uber Elder and Uber Atziri with it. Playing the build in general just feels pretty satisfying.

Gotta love the insane single target DPS and fast map clear (even though my gear is FAR from perfect).

"
UberHabicht wrote:
Thanks a lot for sharing this build in the forum!

I killed my first Uber Elder and Uber Atziri with it. Playing the build in general just feels pretty satisfying.

Gotta love the insane single target DPS and fast map clear (even though my gear is FAR from perfect).

nice man that is awesome to hear!!
"
anyone knows why on POB it says that you need 155 int for this build? mystery

hmm I dunno prob something weird in pob, I only need about 111 int for my level 20 combustion gems.
How I chrome 3 red sockets in my Chin Sol?...Im going mad.

Last thing, If i had Xoph amulet its worth use it or just keep using yoke?
Last edited by yissus on Jul 26, 2018, 6:04:27 PM
Can i get a little bit more of information on how to craft the +3 socketed gems short bow?

I currently have this bow :

Spoiler
Rarity: Rare
Chimeric Wing
Short Bow
--------
Bow
Physical Damage: 6-16
Elemental Damage: 28-48 (augmented), 3-61 (augmented)
Critical Strike Chance: 5.00%
Attacks per Second: 1.50
--------
Requirements:
Level: 44
Dex: 26
--------
Sockets: G-B-G-R-G-G
--------
Item Level: 50
--------
+2 to Level of Socketed Fire Gems
Adds 28 to 48 Fire Damage
Adds 3 to 61 Lightning Damage
+8 Life gained on Kill

it has 3 Preffixes and 1 suffix, if i slam an exalted onto this, is it 100% sure i'll get the +1 socketed gems? Does "Make sure your bo has 1 open suffix and 1 open preffix" mean it must ONLY have 1 suffix and 1 preffix?
"
SkiipperSama wrote:
Can i get a little bit more of information on how to craft the +3 socketed gems short bow?

I currently have this bow :

Spoiler
Rarity: Rare
Chimeric Wing
Short Bow
--------
Bow
Physical Damage: 6-16
Elemental Damage: 28-48 (augmented), 3-61 (augmented)
Critical Strike Chance: 5.00%
Attacks per Second: 1.50
--------
Requirements:
Level: 44
Dex: 26
--------
Sockets: G-B-G-R-G-G
--------
Item Level: 50
--------
+2 to Level of Socketed Fire Gems
Adds 28 to 48 Fire Damage
Adds 3 to 61 Lightning Damage
+8 Life gained on Kill

it has 3 Preffixes and 1 suffix, if i slam an exalted onto this, is it 100% sure i'll get the +1 socketed gems? Does "Make sure your bo has 1 open suffix and 1 open preffix" mean it must ONLY have 1 suffix and 1 preffix?

The reason you need one open prefix and one open suffix is because the craft "cannot roll attack mods" counts as an affix, after that you need one open affix for +1, so you craft "cannot roll attack mods" and slam to get +1. I think you missed the part where you must craft "cannot roll attack mods", this is why you need 2 open affix.
"
yissus wrote:
How I chrome 3 red sockets in my Chin Sol?...Im going mad.

Last thing, If i had Xoph amulet its worth use it or just keep using yoke?

- i had the same issue with a loreweave, spent 2k chromes and did not get it, then i used vorici 3 guaranteed for 120 each and got it in 4-5 tries, if you are unlucky like me its better to use vorici for 3 red imo.
- xoph gives a lot less damage than yoke, BUT it gives more hp and it frees some points on the passive tree, i think that you have to decide what you need the most between the two.
Last edited by TheHeroYouDeserve on Jul 27, 2018, 3:20:41 AM
Why nobody uses rigwalds (according to poe.ninja)?
I personally never tried it, but fork sounds good, no?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info