Just another Arc trapper (UBER ELDER DEATHLESS). Facetank minotaur + crazy damage (millions of dps)

Finally tried the MoM version. Compared to the Grace version it is definitively a lot more tankish. Could finally do Shaper deathless. Still have to learn better the Elder and Uber Elder fight. The first I still die once at the very least. The second they totally crush me.
"
Finally tried the MoM version. Compared to the Grace version it is definitively a lot more tankish. Could finally do Shaper deathless. Still have to learn better the Elder and Uber Elder fight. The first I still die once at the very least. The second they totally crush me.

A hint on Uber Elder: if you can't throw trap, then don't try to. Focus on dodging Shaper spells. Don't bother placing the black balls down, they'll just follow you slowly like little puppies :p And remember to throw traps when there's no target around, also! to keep the regen going
Hi guys,

Are below gloves a large improvement over the existing ones? One has lvl 18 trap which I am using at the moment, other lvl 20 that i just alch spammed..

Last edited by JaffVeyda on Jul 10, 2018, 3:53:58 AM
Very solid build
Very good guide
Excellent!!
Any idea how to optimise my build, i struggle even with Level 11 Bosses... :(

thanks
"
Grobmoscher wrote:
Any idea how to optimise my build, i struggle even with Level 11 Bosses... :(

thanks

Because of the enchant on your gloves, it is considered "your spell" and will trigger Shimmeron's degen, which wreck you. Get rid of it by running Normal Lab and overwrite it with a no damage enchant, such as "of Reflection" or buy a new pairs with NO enchant

Btw, this is how I played until level 95 as a trapper (I played this arc trap build until after my 1st Uber Elder kill ever). I always throw random trap to raise my trap counts, and throw in "unknown" areas before heading there.
https://youtu.be/VyAKq_Plm78
Last edited by koros on Jul 10, 2018, 9:19:10 AM
Hi, nice guide and build.

can you explain what about endurance charges for IC it seem the build does not generate any one. But how works then IC?

Thanks
"
Baskatar wrote:

can you explain what about endurance charges for IC it seem the build does not generate any one. But how works then IC?

Thanks

Read the "Pantheon" part on Page1, he explains it already
"
koros wrote:
"
Baskatar wrote:

Thanks

I unterstand the mechanic with blood rage and the major pantheon, but in my opinion IC needs endurance charges to work or is this not correct?
"
Baskatar wrote:
"
koros wrote:
"
Baskatar wrote:

Thanks

I unterstand the mechanic with blood rage and the major pantheon, but in my opinion IC needs endurance charges to work or is this not correct?

No. Endurance Charges only increase IC duration. But it can be cast without.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info