Just another Arc trapper (UBER ELDER DEATHLESS). Facetank minotaur + crazy damage (millions of dps)

"
koros wrote:
"
huyakf1997 wrote:
i'm sorry but i don't know what should i aim for when i look at your gear especially between helmet and gloves. I mean which one should i prioritize because there are 3 variants of rares gear ? Also which enchant is the best ?
Tks in advance

Unique: Shimmeron x2 -> Loreweave 80% (can put Arc in +1 trap gloves for 5L, ppl killed Uber Elder with 5L already, so 6L chest is not mandatory, the 80% roll is)
Rares: Gloves with +1trap (super cheap now) -> Helmet -> Boots
Helmet: for starter use a helmet with high Life -> then use a Temple helmet (phys dmg taken as cold/fire/lightning) -> then if you want to invest more, use a shaped helmet with "+lightning damage to spells" and "trap and mine damage"

Every slot of equipments should have 70+ of life.
When dps is 40k+ in PoB and around 5k+ life, you're ready for end-game. Lowest level player reported a kill is at lvl89

Why do we use lightning spire trap in the gloves ? I mean lighting spire trap always has 3 stacks right ? Why not arc setup in the gloves instead ? Sr if my question sound stupid but i'm completely new to trap builds lol.
Edit : i saw his explaination but if we do that then a gloves with trap mod will be useless ?
Last edited by huyakf1997 on Jul 12, 2018, 6:48:27 AM
"
huyakf1997 wrote:
"
koros wrote:
"
huyakf1997 wrote:
i'm sorry but i don't know what should i aim for when i look at your gear especially between helmet and gloves. I mean which one should i prioritize because there are 3 variants of rares gear ? Also which enchant is the best ?
Tks in advance

Unique: Shimmeron x2 -> Loreweave 80% (can put Arc in +1 trap gloves for 5L, ppl killed Uber Elder with 5L already, so 6L chest is not mandatory, the 80% roll is)
Rares: Gloves with +1trap (super cheap now) -> Helmet -> Boots
Helmet: for starter use a helmet with high Life -> then use a Temple helmet (phys dmg taken as cold/fire/lightning) -> then if you want to invest more, use a shaped helmet with "+lightning damage to spells" and "trap and mine damage"

Every slot of equipments should have 70+ of life.
When dps is 40k+ in PoB and around 5k+ life, you're ready for end-game. Lowest level player reported a kill is at lvl89

Why do we use lightning spire trap in the gloves ? I mean lighting spire trap always has 3 stacks right ? Why not arc setup in the gloves instead ? Sr if my question sound stupid but i'm completely new to trap builds lol.
Edit : i saw his explaination but if we do that then a gloves with trap mod will be useless ?

Yes, putting LST in gloves gain you nothing, I explained a few pages back.
(neu la nguoi VN thi whisper ingame minh giai thich cho)
I also prefer arc in the 6L and LST in the gloves. I agree fully with the reasons presented... LST is not too reliable for certain encounters where the boss just moves too much and too unpredictably (Elder and Shaper...). Arc gives a lot of freedom.

Still, while it makes no sense to have +1 trap for LST gloves, not all gloves need to be +1 trap. There are gloves that give Advanced Traps, Trap and Mine Damage or even additional Crit Multi, so you can still have 5L gloves for LST and it does help.
"
I also prefer arc in the 6L and LST in the gloves. I agree fully with the reasons presented... LST is not too reliable for certain encounters where the boss just moves too much and too unpredictably (Elder and Shaper...). Arc gives a lot of freedom.

Still, while it makes no sense to have +1 trap for LST gloves, not all gloves need to be +1 trap. There are gloves that give Advanced Traps, Trap and Mine Damage or even additional Crit Multi, so you can still have 5L gloves for LST and it does help.

Yeah, agree!
Btw, the build itself and arc trap have reached the stage when nothing really matters, things will just fall before an arc trapper :)
Can I use Lightning Warp instead of Flame Dash? What is the reason for using Flame Dash?
"
LakaiScorten wrote:
Can I use Lightning Warp instead of Flame Dash? What is the reason for using Flame Dash?

Flame dash can be cast really fast on its own without support gems. LW required at least Less Duration to warp fast, for Shimmeron users, Flame Dash and Phase Run are 2 best choices.
If you use a scepter + shield, then Shield Charge is a better choice :)

A scepter + a shield like these will take you to end game and do hardest contents without problem.
Last edited by koros on Jul 12, 2018, 1:49:50 PM
Scepter and shield sound awesome. Much more defensive than the two wands I've been using so far (just reached level 40).

What type of armour should I use? Pure evasion? Armour? Energy shield? A mix?
Hi guys,

first of all thanks for this awesome build:)
I did all end game bosses ex über Atziri.
pls give me some advice to move forwards, what can/should i upgade next?
Maybe 80% loreweaver

My gear:
Spoiler

Br, Adam
"
LakaiScorten wrote:
Scepter and shield sound awesome. Much more defensive than the two wands I've been using so far (just reached level 40).

What type of armour should I use? Pure evasion? Armour? Energy shield? A mix?

Hybrid Evasion/ES armor make it easier to roll 3G3B or 2G4B

I've killed U.E with full gears (x2 Shimmerons / trap gloves / Loreweave 80% / Shaper rings / ect...). But then I think "what's the point? with such gears, of course I get the kills"
I'm now testing whether I could kill UE with trash gears :) mostly because I'm bored :)
My plan: a magic 6L Eva/Es rare chest with 100 life/50mana + a scepter + saffel's frame shield + trap gloves + MoM + life jewel + no power charges on tree + no shaper rings + Essence Worm ring with Wrath + Clarity
Expecting under 1ex set of gears for an UE kill :D
--------------------------
helmet: 6 chaos
scepter: 15 chaos
shield: 3 chaos
6L eva/es chest: 30 chaos (+spam alterations till getting life+mana)
ring + amulet: self-found along the way of leveling, so I won't count
Essence Worm: 3 chaos
gloves: 30 chaos
other stuffs: mostly self-found and just stuffs to fix resistances
-------------------------
Really confident that I can get UE down (sitting at 47k Shaper dps on PoB with Power charge / Frenzy charge / boss: Shaper/Guardians - checked)

Last edited by koros on Jul 12, 2018, 10:15:09 PM
I've killed uber elder with this trapper. It's the first time i've been able to do that in a league - thanks for the fun build!

I'm trying to min/max the build, does anyone have feedback on my gear or advice for the next upgrade? I've made some slight modifications to have faster run speed because everything melts so quickly so better to move fast than add a little more dps. The MF is nice too.

For uber elder, i swapped to Kaom's, this necklace and added lightning damage gem. Otherwise, I run with either the movement speed amulet or the Biscos for MF. In case you're wondering how I managed the gems, I moved CWDT+blood range+immortal call to my shimmeron with phase run setup.
Last edited by fireincairo on Jul 13, 2018, 12:34:56 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info