Just another Arc trapper (UBER ELDER DEATHLESS). Facetank minotaur + crazy damage (millions of dps)

Hi,

which boots fits better into this Build?
I can't decide, which one i should use.

Thanks
"
venk2011 wrote:
Hi,

which boots fits better into this Build?
I can't decide, which one i should use.

Thanks

30% movespeed for sure, ms is the key to survive of this build. Also, the crit when not kill is also the best enchant for dps
It's total res is a bit low, but can be fix with helm/rings/belt/alira and passive points
And it has over one hundred hp, omg, i just have to type the word!
Last edited by koros on Jul 8, 2018, 7:44:57 AM
Hello !

is it possible to do this build as a scion ? ( Saboteur + shadow start / Pathfinder )

Do you think these boots would be better (+2 levels to grace/clarity) than the crit chance implicit on the boots? Our damage is pretty high as it is.
Last edited by Heathh on Jul 8, 2018, 4:39:44 PM
"
Heathh wrote:

Do you think these boots would be better (+2 levels to grace/clarity) than the crit chance implicit on the boots? Our damage is pretty high as it is.

The extra clarity would be nice (Vaal?), but what about finding 35% MS boots, I’d take the extra MS over auras or dps any day.
deleted - double post
Last edited by mrpetrov on Jul 8, 2018, 4:56:22 PM
All content done (uber elder, uber atziri, shaper, hogm) Stupid OP build, enjoy it while you can.

1st time killed Uber Elder with this build. Thanks to OP. Gotta say I'm so bad at dodge balls and wasted a few sets :p
Why not use Inpulsas?
"
Why not use Inpulsas?

cuz u dont kill nothing.. and only for the shock effect aint worth it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info