Just another Arc trapper (UBER ELDER DEATHLESS). Facetank minotaur + crazy damage (millions of dps)

Would I use this over a Loreweave or a Tinker ?

Spoiler

My gears and tree so far, I'm using sceptre+shield instead of x2 Shimmerons. No clue what piece of gear to pick next because I just melt everything up to t16, on a 5L chest :| Any suggestions? (have currency, just don't bother upgrading) :|
All guardians deathless up to this point, plan to do Shaper tonight.
Also my PoB:
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/Kf3xtVt7

Thanks for suggestions!
A suggestion for those with dual shimmerons (so, so , so much damgage) who are having trouble staying alive look at Bloodgrip amulet.

Bloodgrip can be corrupted with a 15% to all elemental resistance implicit goes for like 5chao at the moment.
what it does.

Grants you 100% quicker life recovery for the flasks (not recovery rate) SO every flask gives you double amount. It also grants no bleeding damage while moving. (really helpful.)

All your life flasks would double the amount recovered.
so here's the math

panicked divine life flask=2160 life, it would be 4320 over 7 seconds
with herbalism life node on the passive tree (which the guide allocate bottom right
you get 20% more. so 2160 x 120% = 4750(WOW what a flask).

seething divine = 970 x 2.2(120%) = 2134 instant recovery per use.
So they make a great combo together, one for massive hits one just to fix the regen issues.

Would love to see something in the future where one of your rings your amulet and all 5 of your flasks swapped like weapon swap. Would help sell more items to :P Win/Win.

Thanks for the help.
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/3jlauu/some_quick_math_on_bloodgrip/
rants you 100% quicker life recovery for the flasks (not recovery rate)
***Edit*** 100% more life recovery not quicker.
another edit for bloodgrip***

Also forgot we had soul of ryslatha allocated when you capture gorulis Will thief, you get 60% more life recovery (not rate) while on low life (less then 33% life)
so you will recover
180% more =6,048 instead instead of 80% more= 3888 with a push of the button. Good reason to keep a Panicked divine next to a seething.
You are not supposed to get hit by Shimmeron. You are not the one doing the damage, the traps are. Thats the reason we can use Shimmeron safely. If you are losing HP due to Shimmeron that means that you actually hit something with your wand, which you shouldnt do.

"
jackrevolver wrote:

Yes, it is a very good item. Its basically a pseudo 6 link, you dont necessarily need Loreweave or Tinkerskin for this build to work. Plus you got an amazing corruption on it.
Last edited by Vyonor on Jun 30, 2018, 1:56:03 PM
"

"
jackrevolver wrote:

Yes, it is a very good item. Its basically a pseudo 6 link, you dont necessarily need Loreweave or Tinkerskin for this build to work. Plus you got an amazing corruption on it.

thanks for the reply,

yes the corruption is really good, just wondering if the lowered survivability will raise any issues.
Can I actually do without that watcher's eye?

there's also not many watcher's eye with both grace and clarity mods so I'm assuming grace is more important

Thoughts on using LW 4-link set-up removing flame dash and phase run?
Last edited by PandaZeus on Jun 30, 2018, 11:18:25 PM
whats the main stats to look for on loreweave after the max resis, the crit or the elemental damage
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/hongducwb/characters hongducwb_T my arc dam without buff is 4k , after buff it's 11k , why it so low -_- ..i change from tinker/lore to rare res armor

still easy to clean t16 but i feel it so weak
Last edited by uhdgamer on Jul 1, 2018, 3:10:18 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info