Just another Arc trapper (UBER ELDER DEATHLESS). Facetank minotaur + crazy damage (millions of dps)

"
popochka wrote:
"
babydisaster1 wrote:
"
dhise wrote:
Do you really run two pariah?

2 pariah and shaper amulet are used for mf purpose

I happened to go see your profile and I also happened to loot a shroud of the lightless yesterday, would you recommend it over loreweave ?

Shroud is a good alternative at the very least since it's a pseudo 6L due to it having the innate elemental penetration which basically gives -37 ele res to mobs hit by spells or attacks socketed in Shorud. The abyssal socket allows you a little flexibility to specialize in a mission stat such as more HP, extra flat spell/lightning damage or whatnot.

Bought my Shroud early on for about 165c, then only used less than 60 jewellers and 40 fusings to 5L it. I wouldn't know if it's better, it could be pretty close, but is relatively cheaper seeing as getting a 5L Shroud is a less expensive endeavor than a 6L Loreweave imo.
"
popochka wrote:
I happened to go see your profile and I also happened to loot a shroud of the lightless yesterday, would you recommend it over loreweave ?

it downs to personal preference, im using shroud because it gives me more life & mana (mana equals life because of MoM) and it's cheap because you get pseudo 6Link with ele pen. but if you can afford loreweave with decent roll, go for it. or try out both for science. both has their own advantages and disadvantages
Last edited by babydisaster1 on Jun 25, 2018, 9:00:40 AM
I just swapped to dualwield wands but as my concern was prior to doing it. Sustaining power charges on longer singletarget fights. How does that look? I havent played with it for more than an hour. 15% chance to gain isnt alot
Why Loreweave and not Tinkerskin?
While spamming traps you're completely immortal unless something oneshots you.

How important are shimmeron into playing this build?

Going to try this build soon. So just wanna know :)
TwitchTV: http://www.twitch.tv/akumanotsubasa
Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/AkumaNoTsubasa
Please use http://pobb.in for your guides instead of pastebin!
Last edited by AkumaNoTsubasa on Jun 25, 2018, 10:55:45 AM
"
dma_tpz wrote:
So, about helm.
Is that R-R-G-B OR R-G-R-B? I see gear posted with both.
Can author clarify please?

He has already clarified. Blood Rage needs to happen before Immortal Call, therefore its R-G-R-B.

"
- Major: Soul of Arakaali - with the cwdt+blood rage+ic setup you benefit from the 50% life recovery rate almost all the time. Works very well in combination with the up to 20% life regeneration by saboteurs. By triggering blood rage first you start degen, then by triggering immortal call next you immediately stop the degen. Hence the 50% increased life recovery is active. Therefore it is of utmost importance that blood rage be triggered first.
Last edited by Vyonor on Jun 25, 2018, 12:00:02 PM
"
Khiki wrote:
So you mention you have 20% block because of the weapons, however acro gives you a-30% penalty to blocking spells. Wouldn't that mean the block you get from weapons are nulled?

it's not flat - 30% block chance but reduced block chance.
Shimmeron gives you 2% chance to block spells per power charge. At 5 power charges this means 10% spell block chance per shimmeron, totalling at 20% chance to block spells. And 20% spell block chance is what is shown in tooltip. Now as we know tooltip can be wrong. There are 2 scenarios:
- acro doesn't show up in tooltip: then it would be 20% x 0.7 = 14% chance to block spells
- if tooltip is correct it means the reduced spell block chance is calculated before the stats gained through charges.

Either way, you get some spellblock, which is pretty neat. Just look at it as a nice bonus. This has never been a criteria why I chose to use shimmerons, but hey, don't look a gift horse in the mouth
I've been using essence worm with wrath until now. Thinking of switching to mark of the shaper + elder ring, once I can buy them. Is it better dps wise, or mainly used for the stun immunity?

Also been using MOM with Lavianga's Spirit, which takes care of the problem of running out of mana for skills, don't know if I want to change this. My life is really low, like 4900.
Last edited by Mistok on Jun 25, 2018, 2:28:30 PM
Question: why do we put lightning spire trap in gloves with "Supported by lvl 20 Trap". Isn't Lightning spire trap a trap itself already? Thanks!
"
Vyonor wrote:
"
dma_tpz wrote:
So, about helm.
Is that R-R-G-B OR R-G-R-B? I see gear posted with both.
Can author clarify please?

He has already clarified. Blood Rage needs to happen before Immortal Call, therefore its R-G-R-B.

"
- Major: Soul of Arakaali - with the cwdt+blood rage+ic setup you benefit from the 50% life recovery rate almost all the time. Works very well in combination with the up to 20% life regeneration by saboteurs. By triggering blood rage first you start degen, then by triggering immortal call next you immediately stop the degen. Hence the 50% increased life recovery is active. Therefore it is of utmost importance that blood rage be triggered first.

Thankyou.
"
ariwat wrote:
Question: why do we put lightning spire trap in gloves with "Supported by lvl 20 Trap". Isn't Lightning spire trap a trap itself already? Thanks!

The reason is because we put Arc in our 6 link which is the chest. Plus the real reason we are getting the shaper gloves is not because of the Trap Support mod but because of the Throw 1 Extra Trap mod. Therefore with Arc being in our chest, the cwdt setup in our head and our auras with golem in our boots(or vice versa), there isnt really anywhere else to put Lightning Spire.

That being said if you have shaper gloves with Slow Projectiles Support mod aswell, Ball Lightning could be a good candidate. So you would end up with a 6 link Arc and a 6 link Ball Lightning.
Last edited by Vyonor on Jun 25, 2018, 5:47:47 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info