Just another Arc trapper (UBER ELDER DEATHLESS). Facetank minotaur + crazy damage (millions of dps)

Really crazy build. Enjoy this at leveling an even on endgame. I reach to killing every boss on any tier map with most crazyest mods. Complete run on Uber Atziri and Shaper atm, deathless, no problem.
Tnx for sharing

My gear is only 5L and not a 20lvl on support gems. Mind blow

Next point is 6L, rise lvl of gems, getting 120% crit ench on boots, maybe some usefull helmet ench, and then, i fully ready to fight with Uber Elder.
Some leveling trees would be great.

What do you think about these gloves? I have been testing them and I think they are superior to +1 traps. You stop having issues with mana, you can use an offensive flask instead of a mana flask. You can use another aura like Wrath and you throw traps at the speed of light.
seems like if you use those gloves, you'd be getting one shotted by everything no matter how high your regen is. A fully linked trap costs somewhere around 70-80 mana (havent fully leveled yet) x 2 for blood magic means every trap thrown costs 150 life and you throw traps quite fast...
"
jsuslak313 wrote:
seems like if you use those gloves, you'd be getting one shotted by everything no matter how high your regen is. A fully linked trap costs somewhere around 70-80 mana (havent fully leveled yet) x 2 for blood magic means every trap thrown costs 150 life and you throw traps quite fast...

Pyromaniac

This is currently my gear and I'm wondering what I should upgrade net. I was barely able to do a buffed minotaur as I found that I didn't seem to do enough damage, but I'm not sure what to buy first as of now. What would you recommend? I know I dont have enhance or chaos golem yet but I was going change that after getting more permanent items.
Last edited by AccidentalChaos on Jun 18, 2018, 3:28:59 AM
"
jsuslak313 wrote:
maybe this was answered already, but why are you using spire trap in the gloves? wouldnt it be better to use arc trap 5L in the gloves and 6L the spire in the chest for more damage? I wouldn't think clearspeed would change much from the loss of added lightning to the arc trap but an enormous amount would be gained from 2 extra links to spire

Until I saw that OP is doing it with 6L Arc Trap and 4L Spire I just assumed that it would be like you said, 5L Arc and 6L Spire. 5L Arc is enough to one shot T16 packs. And 6L Spire will absolutely melt every boss in the game.

Or am I overlooking something?

"

This is currently my gear and I'm wondering what I should upgrade net. I was barely able to do a buffed minotaur as I found that I didn't seem to do enough damage, but I'm not sure what to buy first as of now. What would you recommend? I know I dont have enhance or chaos golem yet but I was going change that after getting more permanent items.

Well, you said your damage is lacking. Something that even one Shimmeron will fix. So while it is expensive and can take a while to grind the currency, it is worth it. I mean, this entire build is geared towards Shimmerons.
Last edited by Mecielle on Jun 18, 2018, 3:44:41 AM
"
Sequel wrote:
"
yarikx wrote:
First of all thank you for this interesting build,lvl 90 in IHC
-6k ehp
-one trap pretty much anything
-atziri and izaro was a joke
my gear:

1 question:
what 4l setup can i add in helm?

go miners ;)

Very nice. You probably chose the best way to play in HC with grace in essence worm.
I suppose I forgot to explain my helmet setup:
While blood rage with its degen seems counter intuitive on first sight, there is a reason why I use cwdt - blood rage - ic (ORDER IS IMPORTANT) and a curse to your liking in the setup. --> the pantheon power "soul of arakaali" with captured arachnoxia grants you 50% increased life recovery rate AFTER you stopped taking damage over time recently. blood rage lets you take damage over time (phys) and immortal call makes you immunte to phys. This way you can reliably trigger the 50% more regen. This means you get about 15% life regen instead of 10% while mapping and 30% instead of 20% while bossing. Pretty strong stuff :D
Since you are using grace in your essence worm this should leave you with just one more gem socket. I see you are not using phase run. Its really strong I suggest you give it a try. You could use phase run in a 4 link and add increased duration. Bear trap is nice for the 15% more trap damage multiplier in boss-burst phases...
I think you should plan your links more carefully overall and then recolor your gear accordingly.

Thank you for the detailed answer!
unfortunately my 90 sabo died yesterday to extremly strong DD.
i guess its time to lvling again!
finally got the 2 weapons and a pair of gloves, looking for my next upgrade if peeps have anything in mind? IDEALLY Id like this guy to be able to laugh at end game bosses speed or anything else isnt an issue.
"
Pradito wrote:

What do you think about these gloves? I have been testing them and I think they are superior to +1 traps. You stop having issues with mana, you can use an offensive flask instead of a mana flask. You can use another aura like Wrath and you throw traps at the speed of light.

No life, no res, 25% less damage. Nah man, I dont like it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info