Just another Arc trapper (UBER ELDER DEATHLESS). Facetank minotaur + crazy damage (millions of dps)

"
Tronker25 wrote:
I noticed I never see the Volatile Anomaly from the Shaper ring.

It only procs when I literally went and wanded down a mob in a leveling zone. Is it because traps do not count as the character killing the target? Great for reflect mods but if it means no orbs of death that is a bummer =(

Yes, it doesn't procc.
what do u think about replacing born in the shadows for explosive expert on sc? i mean, we literally destroy anything in our way and the more extra dmg could be useful as long as we dont have op equip like shimmeron etc.
"
niksxs wrote:
what do u think about replacing born in the shadows for explosive expert on sc? i mean, we literally destroy anything in our way and the more extra dmg could be useful as long as we dont have op equip like shimmeron etc.

The only thing "Explosives Expert" gives this build is the penetration. Not really needed as we already have very good penetration. On the other hand we have incredible defense in "Born in the Shadows".

I would never go for it, but sure, give it a try. Only 20 regrets for the change.
Last edited by Mecielle on Jun 17, 2018, 11:32:03 AM
There's no amulet on the main gear page. What amulet would you use endgame?
"
jsuslak313 wrote:
There's no amulet on the main gear page. What amulet would you use endgame?

Life, resists if missing, crit multi. Bonus would be spell damage and mana regen.
K that's what i was thinking of going for, just wanted to make sure you don't use choir or some other unique
How do you put phase run into your skill slots?

my skill slots are:

- move only
- flame dash
- arc
- lightning spire trap
- bear trap
- vaal grace
- vaal clarity
- vaal arc
Last edited by Durza1985 on Jun 17, 2018, 1:34:29 PM
"
Durza1985 wrote:
How do you put phase run into your skill slots?

my skill slots are:

- move only
- flame dash
- arc
- lightning spire trap
- bear trap
- vaal grace
- vaal clarity
- vaal arc

Currently I don't have vaal clarity in my list
Build feeling a lot more complete as i gained some levels and fixed my flasks.

Enjoying it very much now.

Will do Uber Lab tomorrow and try some bosses, shaper / uber atziri.
maybe this was answered already, but why are you using spire trap in the gloves? wouldnt it be better to use arc trap 5L in the gloves and 6L the spire in the chest for more damage? I wouldn't think clearspeed would change much from the loss of added lightning to the arc trap but an enormous amount would be gained from 2 extra links to spire

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info