Just another Arc trapper (UBER ELDER DEATHLESS). Facetank minotaur + crazy damage (millions of dps)

Almost level 90.... still havent reached red maps - damn things simply dont drop.
For now i play Daggers / Tinkerskin and it works great, damage is no matter in T10 Maps (best i got so far).

Would buying one shimmeron be a good idea?
I can only afford one... my secondary wand would be:

(could craft spelldamage on it!)

Or maybe some max. 25 Chaos wand.

Is it really worth it now?
(would of course respecc my tree to power charges...)

Rest of my gear:
Spoiler
Last edited by return33 on Jun 18, 2018, 7:01:56 AM
"
return33 wrote:
Almost level 90.... still havent reached red maps - damn things simply dont drop.
For now i play Daggers / Tinkerskin and it works great, damage is no matter in T10 Maps (best i got so far).

Would buying one shimmeron be a good idea?
I can only afford one... my secondary wand would be:

(could craft spelldamage on it!)

Or maybe some max. 25 Chaos wand.

Is it really worth it now?
(would of course respecc my tree to power charges...)

Rest of my gear:
Spoiler

I was able to clear T16 without them. So just go for them once you have loreweave.

Though, once you get shimmies, things melt so much faster.
Just 5 linked my tinker and really like it - guess i will go on with it.

(i know 5% max res...)

But the loreweave is cheap compared to the damn wands.

This character is so damn OP lol,

Deathless shaper and uber atziri where all you do is stand there and hold right click basically. The dmg is nuts.
Dammnn this build is op. Just did all guardians and shaper for the first time and got Dying Sun :D
Just killed uber elder for the first time, thanks for the build really been enjoying it :).
May I know what is the most important stat to look for when buying the Loreweave or if my current Loreweave is usable?

I have been using a really nice trap damage wand with a shield. I can now afford one Shimmeron. Should I dual wield Shim and my other wand, wield shimmeron and shield, or just wait until I can afford dual Shimmerons?
"
YirenTan wrote:
May I know what is the most important stat to look for when buying the Loreweave or if my current Loreweave is usable?

Order of importance:

80% max res>>>>elemental damage=crit chance=life>mana

Basically, get 80% max res on it, and the rest as good as your budget allows. I have used 25 divine orbs and still not a good one.

"
Rackle15 wrote:
I have been using a really nice trap damage wand with a shield. I can now afford one Shimmeron. Should I dual wield Shim and my other wand, wield shimmeron and shield, or just wait until I can afford dual Shimmerons?

One will already make a huge difference in damage. The question of dualwield or shimmeron+shield depends on if you need life/resists from the shield.
So I'm assuming I should get loreweave and replace my tinkerskin with it before attempting uber elder? I've spent about 1300 fusings so far on a second tinkerskin without getting a 6 link. I'm gonna farm red elder a bit more, I've dropped 3 shimmerons so far on my own, but have no luck getting a 6 link.
I didn't follow any guide, I just took a look at some generic trees and went on my own, so my tree is far from optimal. I like tinkerskin for the endless mana it offers. I just got my impresence as well, but it doesn't play nice with MoM and essence worm, so I started looking at what I could change. My HP is quite horrid, so I took MoM to help with 1shot avoidance.

To those of you who've played a GC miner before - do you feel the trapper is better for bossing?
Also, has anyone had success in full key lab runs? I find arc is horrible for that as it will kill an elemental or something and you can't really frontload your damage like you do with mines.

edit: clarification
Last edited by Oxudes on Jun 18, 2018, 11:39:16 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info