Just another Arc trapper (UBER ELDER DEATHLESS). Facetank minotaur + crazy damage (millions of dps)

I wanted to try this build in SSF because I am struggling with Minotaur, but loreweave is a hurdle I don't think anyone in SSF can overcome.
good build but i dont get this
NEW added items thingy its completly pointless i guess
and so random ....
Hello from the other side
Very happy with this build. First time ever i completed uber atziri and shaper deathless it was so smooth and enjoyable.
Setup used:

Lavianga flask is pretty pointless i think..
Last edited by Shetzki on Jun 12, 2018, 6:55:05 AM
Is that any easier way to get 3b3g on the loreweave beside spamming

"
Xafniko wrote:

"You can actually use Vorici to recolor Loreweave. Use vorici to make it have 2 sockets, then do at least 2 green sockets. When you hit Loreweave with a jeweler's it automatically goes back to 6 sockets. So you just keep doing 2 sockets -> jeweler orb -> 2 sockets -> jeweler orb over and over until you get the colors you want.

Took me less than 100 jeweler's to get my Loreweave to 3G3B and only the 25 chromes it cost to do the first 2 green sockets."
-On Page 9 of this thread
awesome build thanks for creating and sharing :)

did my first uber elder with 4 sets

shaper/uber atziri/elder guardians easy deathless

would recommend 10/10
Last edited by x420 on Jun 12, 2018, 7:05:55 AM
"
koros wrote:
"
Xafniko wrote:

"You can actually use Vorici to recolor Loreweave. Use vorici to make it have 2 sockets, then do at least 2 green sockets. When you hit Loreweave with a jeweler's it automatically goes back to 6 sockets. So you just keep doing 2 sockets -> jeweler orb -> 2 sockets -> jeweler orb over and over until you get the colors you want.

Took me less than 100 jeweler's to get my Loreweave to 3G3B and only the 25 chromes it cost to do the first 2 green sockets."
-On Page 9 of this thread

Already 6 link my loreweave >_<
I had the same problem, otherwise I would've done it already.

Use vorici 3G, should get it done with 2k chroms.

very nice build, just did my first uber elder with it. :)
Could you please update the gem links section? Looking kinda messy :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info