Just another Arc trapper (UBER ELDER DEATHLESS). Facetank minotaur + crazy damage (millions of dps)

how do you generate power charges?
Happy Gaming!
"
Does the Arc helm enchant apply to your traps does anyone know??

THanks

Same question here. Does anyone know if the enchant works with our traps?

Thanks
your gem link is a bit messed up
My current build is inspired by yours a lot. Still saving up for a loreweave, shimmerons and trap gloves and finally watchers eye. But its very strong anyway.

Playing HC and since I ripped my previous two characters in incursions I decided to go with both phase accro and MoM for a little extra suitability. I'm struggling a little getting enough mana for my life pool, but its still pretty good. Also I changed one ring for an essence worm.

I did go for Chain Reaction, but maybe I should go with Pyromaniac instead? Seems pretty strong when looking at it again.
How come you don't go for Throatseeker and/or Heartseeker?
Hi, great guide. I recently got to lvl 70 using your guide but died during an incursion. I plan on making another arc trapper, but was just wondering what order I should level my ascendencies? I did Born in the shadows -> Perfect Crime -> Chain Reaction. Didn't get a chance to get pyromaniac. I'm asking because the character felt quite squishy (I play IHC if that matters). I was thinking of grabbing Pyromanic first, followed by the other three in said order.
"
BPhammy wrote:
how do you generate power charges?

Blast Cascade node

"
Vashavi wrote:
How come you don't go for Throatseeker and/or Heartseeker?

The build is pretty points starved. You can go kill all bandits for more points or take less 5% life nodes at the scion wheel.

"
Dusqueezy wrote:
Hi, great guide. I recently got to lvl 70 using your guide but died during an incursion. I plan on making another arc trapper, but was just wondering what order I should level my ascendencies? I did Born in the shadows -> Perfect Crime -> Chain Reaction. Didn't get a chance to get pyromaniac. I'm asking because the character felt quite squishy (I play IHC if that matters). I was thinking of grabbing Pyromanic first, followed by the other three in said order.

Imo get pyromaniac first. You do not really need the damage while leveling and it boots your survivability like crazy. Also for HC i would recommend getting MoM but for that you will need more passive points. You might have a look into the perfect form body armour. I frees up four points from phase acro and gives tons of evasion and free arctic armour.

Last edited by Sh1ft0r on Jun 13, 2018, 6:51:12 AM
Why is inc crit chance enchant on boots always active? think im missin something
"
Sh1ft0r wrote:
Imo get pyromaniac first. You do not really need the damage while leveling and it boots your survivability like crazy. Also for HC i would recommend getting MoM but for that you will need more passive points. You might have a look into the perfect form body armour. I frees up four points from phase acro and gives tons of evasion and free arctic armour.

Thanks for the swift reply! Will definitely look into it but might choose otherwise as I believe I'll be gunning for acrobatics and the three smaller modes behind it. The free AA is definitely tempting though.
"
itaizilca wrote:
Why is inc crit chance enchant on boots always active? think im missin something

Traps crit enemies and not "you". So it will always apply.
Last edited by inkube on Jun 13, 2018, 7:43:13 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info