Just another Arc trapper (UBER ELDER DEATHLESS). Facetank minotaur + crazy damage (millions of dps)

"
koros wrote:
"
Xafniko wrote:
Is that any easier way to get 3b3g on the loreweave beside spamming

"You can actually use Vorici to recolor Loreweave. Use vorici to make it have 2 sockets, then do at least 2 green sockets. When you hit Loreweave with a jeweler's it automatically goes back to 6 sockets. So you just keep doing 2 sockets -> jeweler orb -> 2 sockets -> jeweler orb over and over until you get the colors you want.

Took me less than 100 jeweler's to get my Loreweave to 3G3B and only the 25 chromes it cost to do the first 2 green sockets."
-On Page 9 of this thread

does this work with every ilvl?

Loreweave Elegant Ringmail
Level: 64 Strength: 90 Intelligence: 105 ilvl: 16 Max sockets: 3 (6)
"
niksxs wrote:
"
koros wrote:
"
Xafniko wrote:
Is that any easier way to get 3b3g on the loreweave beside spamming

"You can actually use Vorici to recolor Loreweave. Use vorici to make it have 2 sockets, then do at least 2 green sockets. When you hit Loreweave with a jeweler's it automatically goes back to 6 sockets. So you just keep doing 2 sockets -> jeweler orb -> 2 sockets -> jeweler orb over and over until you get the colors you want.

Took me less than 100 jeweler's to get my Loreweave to 3G3B and only the 25 chromes it cost to do the first 2 green sockets."
-On Page 9 of this thread

does this work with every ilvl?

Loreweave Elegant Ringmail
Level: 64 Strength: 90 Intelligence: 105 ilvl: 16 Max sockets: 3 (6)

worked on my ilvl 8 loreweave
helow there !!!
Pardon me, a noob question here since I never get to use loreweave before. Does loreweave max res gets affetced by elemental weakness debuff?
what do you guys look for as a weapon when leveling till you get enough to buy shimerons since they are pretty expensive atm?
is this any good?
"
idrgz wrote:
what do you guys look for as a weapon when leveling till you get enough to buy shimerons since they are pretty expensive atm?
is this any good?

Personally I looked for 75% Lightning dmg and 70% spellcrit.
With that lightning dmg you'll get a hybrid flat lightning dmg aswell.. And if you find one with a open prefix you can craft even more flat lightning.
"
Pardon me, a noob question here since I never get to use loreweave before. Does loreweave max res gets affetced by elemental weakness debuff?

Yes it gets affected. You cant just skip getting res on your gear. You still need to cap them. However it ignores all -max res mods on maps.
Does the Arc helm enchant apply to your traps does anyone know??

THanks
Can someone tell how to progress the skill tree? Should I go the right side first to phase acrobatics and then herbalism? or go left
You say you have 20% block in the defense section. How do you achieve this?
"
Dvious_ wrote:
Can someone tell how to progress the skill tree? Should I go the right side first to phase acrobatics and then herbalism? or go left

I went for Acro/Phase Acro, then picked Expeditious Munitions for trap trigger radius for smooth progressing (can respec later) -> then picked the trap wheel -> after that just pick life on tree (damage is crazy) -> only start picking damage nodes when I feel that dps was getting weak as the content went on.
Lvl30+: Normal Lab
Lvl55+: Cruel Lab
Lvl68+: Mer Lab
Lvl75+: Uber Lab
Reason for doing late labs was because I preferred to spend time leveling/progressing forward, and wanted to do lab when I could finish it in a few mins, kiting boss and spending 5mins+ per Lab is a waste of time, imo :D
Last edited by koros on Jun 13, 2018, 1:21:21 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info