Just another Arc trapper (UBER ELDER DEATHLESS). Facetank minotaur + crazy damage (millions of dps)

Why do we need "Supported by lvl # trap" on Lightning Spire trap in gloves? Doesnt make any sense to me
"
bNNy wrote:
Why do we need "Supported by lvl # trap" on Lightning Spire trap in gloves? Doesnt make any sense to me

We dont need it, thats right. But this stat comes automatically with the stat skills which throw traps throw up to an additional trap. This is the stat which we really want. This however provides a potential 5link for arc in gloves...
"
Hrabri_Lavek wrote:
wasted 3ex already trying to get GGGBBB on my 6L loreweave.

Tried vorici 3G, 1G, 2G, random chroms...nada. Any idea how to get this the easies way? (vorici jewlers is not go since it's 6L already)

Took me about 1k chroms to get the right colors. I just spammed 3g from vorici. Until you get that (and you should save up some chroms until you try) just run increased critical damage instead of trap and mine damage.
You can actually use Vorici to recolor Loreweave. Use vorici to make it have 2 sockets, then do at least 2 green sockets. When you hit Loreweave with a jeweler's it automatically goes back to 6 sockets. So you just keep doing 2 sockets -> jeweler orb -> 2 sockets -> jeweler orb over and over until you get the colors you want.

Took me less than 100 jeweler's to get my Loreweave to 3G3B and only the 25 chromes it cost to do the first 2 green sockets.
Hey I just made an arc trapper following your guide im around level 30 and was wondering which auras to run. I know clarity is a must and was thinking which one is better, Wrath/ HoL or like in your build Grace. Is using grace a huge boost to defense that its worth taking over more lightning damage?
Thanks in advance and really enjoying your build so far.

Also just spoke to some guys in global chat, some of them mentioned using wrath on Essence Worm with MoM. Not sure if that's a good option.
Last edited by Buzann on Jun 11, 2018, 12:24:27 PM
"
Buzann wrote:
Hey I just made an arc trapper following your guide im around level 30 and was wondering which auras to run. I know clarity is a must and was thinking which one is better, Wrath/ HoL or like in your build Grace. Is using grace a huge boost to defense that its worth taking over more lightning damage?
Thanks in advance and really enjoying your build so far.

Also just spoke to some guys in global chat, some of them mentioned using wrath on Essence Worm with MoM. Not sure if that's a good option.

MoM: Its another defensive layer which can be really strong. I like it very much for hierophant for example who regens mana really quickly. Mana is an issue for Trapper, even with clarity and so it can happen that you just stand there not being able to anything because you happen to be out of mana.
HoL vs Wrath: flat added spell dmg is just hands down better than increased lightning spell damage. Unless you have a watchers eye with lightning penetration or crit you should definately take HoL.
Grace: Its a fantastic defensive aura which can be modified with wathcers eye to bring huge utitlity to the build. Especially with acro and blind its going to be really good. However I didnt use Grace till late in the game. Its not really good until you have at least phase acro, maybe even the born in the shadows ascendancy.
"
Swanman8907 wrote:
Took me less than 100 jeweler's to get my Loreweave to 3G3B and only the 25 chromes it cost to do the first 2 green sockets.

Thats AMAZING it works, used 10 jewellers and 4 chromatics. Thank You Buddy
in the POB you are running cwdt+enfeeble+blood rage+immortal call, but in guide you're using molten shell/phase run(again)/summon chaos golem(again)- should i be using that one at all?

also in pob you aren't using HoL or wrath or anything but i've seen people mention using it-
Question, you say to forgo crit nodes until you get shimmeron. I'm 86 should I respec out of the crit I've grabbed since I'm not using shimmeron?

Thanks
Thanks nice build, easy kill Uber elder and all another content (GM, uber atziri,shaper and)
After my realy hard kill in Tukawana Vanguard Necro this Trapper like a easy walking in uber elder encounter

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info