[3.3] Crit Fire/Flamethrower Trapper! - League Starter

11/10 build
Wyrmsign Wyrmscale Gauntlets for 5l Flamethrower Trap seems like a nice option.
I'm just playing this class for the first time in this league and was wondering how you guys are getting that trap damage on your weapons? I'm only level 36 currently and haven't come across it yet on anything. I've been dual wielding wands in the meantime and it's been working. I can see that it should show up on daggers, but is there anything else that I should be checking (identifying before selling)? Thanks for the help.
Question for you guys. How many peeps have tried scaling area of effect to help clear speed with fire trap? That seems like the one draw back to this build.
I did spec into AoE, even ran inc AoE or ele prolif... but it really isnt needed.

My current gear is

aiming for an elder helm with build in immolate as well, and get flamethrower enchant on it.

Just did yellow elder without deaths... every thing goes boom pretty much instantly.

My current setup, any advice on what to upgrade next/first/in what order? T7 mapping is going ok but I'd like to get to end-game for once in a league. :D

Really liking the build, thanks!
+

update ^^ can even run uberlab easy! :D

Last edited by Dellith on Jun 8, 2018, 8:58:37 PM

This is what I'm currently rolling in. Can anyone offer any suggestions on what I should keep an eye out for? Currently I'm farming maps to try and get the trials so I can (attempt) Uber Lab.

My gear face tank red elder and farming shaper, uber izaro one shot
Immolate connected to Fire Trap is great against bosses, but what would you recommend for trash, when you mostly one shot everything?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info