[3.2] The Blue Man(a) with Purple Skills -- 934k Tooltip ED, now with deathless Uber Elder video!

I dont understand why ppl get upset here...

To get this build going you have to start with 10 ex. If you want to reach OP level of gear you have to spend 70-100ex.

And yes that insanity amulet is probably worth around 20ex. Chest for now is priceless because noone sells one. Belt is ~~10ex, sold similar for 8

Mana gear is not extremely expensive because of Zephir too...
IGN: PojzonAbyss
[3.2] Immortal Indigon Poet's Pen Hirophant - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2129766
[3.1] Yamata No Orochi - Oni-Goroshi Jugg http://poeurl.com/bHB9
[2.4] The True Queen Of The Forest - Poison LA/BR Pathfinder http://poeurl.com/M6u [Retired]
Last edited by eragon1111 on Mar 28, 2018, 7:16:06 PM
How did you get the +1 gems CoD anyways? Did you vaal it yourself or did you buy one with +1 and then vorici 6L it with 1500 fusings/vaal?
"
dxbydt wrote:
How did you get the +1 gems CoD anyways? Did you vaal it yourself or did you buy one with +1 and then vorici 6L it with 1500 fusings/vaal?

Its easy to just bulk buy them and vaal then do the Vorici recipes for 6 socket and 6 link, because the colors are so easy. Its always good to stockpile Vaal orbs early on in the league if you think you're going to need a +1 chest, it is much cheaper that way.
Undisputed best alpha tester since Awakening beta.
thanks for the build enjoying it so far. i'm trying to get some good gear right now :)
"

which item you advise me to change ASAP with 8ex budget
"
GuiltyHollow wrote:
"

which item you advise me to change ASAP with 8ex budget

Looking good!

Your biggest upgrade values are probably:

1. Divine Helm to 60% 1 in 11, 110c ~1.5ex
2. Buy Empower 4 304c ~3.8ex
3. Roll or buy a Blue Pearl Amulet ~2ex
4. Accessories, probably belt. You can buy an iL80+ base on leather for 5c and roll it casually. This will be much cheaper than buying a belt for 8-10ex.
5. Spend remaining money on boots and enchant it if you cannot afford it.

You're better geared than I was at that level, you should be fine. I would grab constitution immediately with your current pathing.
Undisputed best alpha tester since Awakening beta.
Last edited by Rhaegar_G on Mar 29, 2018, 4:45:02 AM
i'll try that thanks !
Hi Rhaegar,

first of all: this build looks very interesting and powerfull - guess I will give it a try.
Though I'm left with some questions and hope you can help me out:

1) Is it viable to level with ED and Contagion/Blight or should I switch to SR for that purpose? I'd like to learn the mechanic right on from the start thats why ED would be my first choice.

2) Can this build be played as a leaguestarter ? Of course you need some currency to get it to end game content (especially for Indigon) but doing ulab and up to T12 in the first days/week is what I have in mind

3) Firestorm in cwdt setup is only used for blinding or whats the point of it?

4) Do I use Blight only for Bosses and hard rares? In your videos you channel it only for some stacks and thats it. Or is it because the fight is already easy af?

Kindly regards and keep up the good work !
You mention using GMP with ED, which gem would you switch out for it? I also saw mention of a 6L contagion, but I couldn't really do any real damage when I swapped by ED out for it, did I do something wrong or? (That was on a t5)

As a last question: How do you deal with allies cannot be killed? I have been having some issues when the rare mob/totem isn't in plain sight...
Last edited by Noitee on Mar 30, 2018, 5:28:47 PM
"
Noitee wrote:
You mention using GMP with ED, which gem would you switch out for it? I also saw mention of a 6L contagion, but I couldn't really do any real damage when I swapped by ED out for it, did I do something wrong or? (That was on a t5)

As a last question: How do you deal with allies cannot be killed? I have been having some issues when the rare mob/totem isn't in plain sight...

allies cannot die auras are the bane of ED without pierce. Everything else melts though.

I'm also enjoying the build. Not sure what to upgrade next though. Also is spell cascade really needed?

/edit stoked on new ring and mostly the gloves i got for cheap!

Last edited by Glencairn on Mar 30, 2018, 7:41:23 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info