[3.2] The Blue Man(a) with Purple Skills -- 934k Tooltip ED, now with deathless Uber Elder video!

"
Adushkaa wrote:
Can you please tell how good this build deal with uber elder?

I'll be making a video next time I spawn him, but it'll be after I finally sleep.
Undisputed best alpha tester since Awakening beta.
Pretty cool build.
Up to what map tier can contagion clear by itself?
"
SinLortuen wrote:
Pretty cool build.
Up to what map tier can contagion clear by itself?

I don't really consider it optimal after T12, but I know someone who insists on leaving ED in the 4L in up to T15.
Hey first words, thanks for the amazing build. Very creative also. I'm enjoying it so far.
Could you please help me with gearing? I took all the mana nodes in the tree already and ended up at 4k5 mana. I decided to loss some life and go with healthy mind jew to increase the clear speed. Now I'm at 5k5 mana and 2k9 life. Trying to get a 6 link and an empower 4. Also with 5.5k mana, I couldn't keep up the dps in HO like your gifs, probably because its a 5-link? Could you please tell me where should I fix my gears next to get 6k mana and 5k life?

Hey man for first thing i want to thank you for this build when there are so many boring builds for second i would be very happy if u can look at my character and tell me what i did there wrong coz my mana regen isn't that high like yours when i have more mana regen in items then u ( my dps isnt that high as well here is a link to my character 90 lvl trickster : https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/karanere/characters
"
minhha0510 wrote:
Hey first words, thanks for the amazing build. Very creative also. I'm enjoying it so far.
Could you please help me with gearing? I took all the mana nodes in the tree already and ended up at 4k5 mana. I decided to loss some life and go with healthy mind jew to increase the clear speed. Now I'm at 5k5 mana and 2k9 life. Trying to get a 6 link and an empower 4. Also with 5.5k mana, I couldn't keep up the dps in HO like your gifs, probably because its a 5-link? Could you please tell me where should I fix my gears next to get 6k mana and 5k life?

Bench crafted life is really really hurting you. Some of the crafts aren't even the maximum tier allowed for bench crafting. I would upgrade accessories first, probably rings to help with resistances. It looks like equipment is your biggest problem.

You should probably take life to 4.5k so you can at least map for currency to continue with the other upgrades. Also, if mana cost quickly gets too strenuous with a smaller pool, remove a fevered mind.
"
karanere wrote:
Hey man for first thing i want to thank you for this build when there are so many boring builds for second i would be very happy if u can look at my character and tell me what i did there wrong coz my mana regen isn't that high like yours when i have more mana regen in items then u ( my dps isnt that high as well here is a link to my character 90 lvl trickster : https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/karanere/characters

It looks like your mana regeneration is at a respectable 3670. You should be okay for a good while! Make sure to go into configuration to see what mana regeneration is under the conditions of being hit recently and killed an enemy by DOT recently. (Worm flask for boss fights without adds.)

While I wouldn't divine that particular belt, I would divine that Watcher's Eye. It acts as a multiplier to mana regeneration. I would get a leather and then divine that one to 20%. If you do these two things, you will have more regeneration than me.

The bigger problem I see is the lower life pool, I would prioritize taking that to at least 4.5k.
"
Rhaegar_G wrote:
"
karanere wrote:

It looks like your mana regeneration is at a respectable 3670. You should be okay for a good while! Make sure to go into configuration to see what mana regeneration is under the conditions of being hit recently and killed an enemy by DOT recently. (Worm flask for boss fights without adds.)

While I wouldn't divine that particular belt, I would divine that Watcher's Eye. It acts as a multiplier to mana regeneration. I would get a leather and then divine that one to 20%. If you do these two things, you will have more regeneration than me.

The bigger problem I see is the lower life pool, I would prioritize taking that to at least 4.5k.

yeah my life pull is low (smthg like 3900) but i was fine with it to make deathless guardians without any problem i did fast as well so my dmg wasnt that bad as i thought but when i am looking at your gif with 300k dps at hideout by spamming ed i just get curious why i can make just 90k dps tooltip with spamming like that. Anyway i am fine at boss and have last question i shoul i keep bandits for cast speed or go for +2 points and get hp at tree ^^?
"
karanere wrote:
Anyway i am fine at boss and have last question i shoul i keep bandits for cast speed or go for +2 points and get hp at tree ^^?

I would get the hp now. Thanks for reminding me that I need to update that portion of this guide after the changes.

To answer your question about damage, that is mostly the extra link and corruption, but a larger mana pool will of course help.
Last edited by Rhaegar_G on Mar 27, 2018, 10:30:27 PM
i doubt you can ramp up in ho to 300k without insanity amulet to proc few times and bis gear with t1 mana rolls. and you cant buy amy(on whole sc market there is only one medicore withour mana or mana reg for 14ex) you need to craft, how lucky are you to make it with life and mana reg with 20c per try idk, i wouldnt start wihout atleast 20ex of currency rdy
HC IGN:BBTYQQ
BEYOND IGN:QQNNTY
Last edited by q2ev on Mar 28, 2018, 2:10:42 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info