[3.2] The Blue Man(a) with Purple Skills -- 934k Tooltip ED, now with deathless Uber Elder video!

"
eragon1111 wrote:

Hey, added a question about Atziris Foible based on your calcs earlier and it seems like perfect one is simply BIS. Do you see any other option if someone does not care about no regen maps?

A rare can provide life, so I stick to that. If you just want more damage, nothing comes close to beating Atziri's Foible.
Undisputed best alpha tester since Awakening beta.
How do you feel about Eldritch Battery?
"
How do you feel about Eldritch Battery?

It is bad.
Hey Rhaegar guide looks great I followed some other ED/Contagion guides such and got to end game, but ended up not being able to kill Shaper because my damage was low (similar to Ghazzys build with small changes). Now this build looks great for bosses which I struggle with my current build. I know you put the price there but how much would it cost to get to a strong spot to kill SHaper excluding some of the excessive stuff like a +1 cloak because those are way too expensive atm. Thank for the guide and help.
"
Hois_ wrote:
Hey Rhaegar guide looks great I followed some other ED/Contagion guides such and got to end game, but ended up not being able to kill Shaper because my damage was low (similar to Ghazzys build with small changes). Now this build looks great for bosses which I struggle with my current build. I know you put the price there but how much would it cost to get to a strong spot to kill SHaper excluding some of the excessive stuff like a +1 cloak because those are way too expensive atm. Thank for the guide and help.

Shaper is really easy, if that is your only goal I'd say you can manage with less than 10 exalts. This of course is dependent upon how familiar you are with the fight and how you go about buying the items.

I will upload a video with a price breakdown on how to do a very budget version of this build later this week. Maybe after, I can raffle off the set of equipment to those interested.

Edit: Alright, I finished recording. This is an estimate of the cost:

Spoiler
3c ring
4c ring
4c leather belt base + 2 scour + 350 alts + 1 regal + 4 alch res craft + 2 blessed
1c alternative amulet
1c cloak of defiance base
309 jewellers to 6 socket
312 fusing to 5L
12c boots
5c shield
1c brightbeak
100c indigon
Fevered mind x1 70c
18c gloves
1exa watcher's eye
2c spreading rot
4c jewel
6c jewel
10f jewel
6 regal jewel
10c essence drain
30 chromes to color gear
100 jewelers to offcolor gloves 1 fuse to link

The total cost in current market is ~552 chaos or 6.7 exalts. I've decided to omit the watcher's eye so it is even less. If you did the 150 fusing recipe, a further 67.5c could be saved off this total.

With tihs gear I have 6562 mana and 5039 life with 389 energy shield
Last edited by Rhaegar_G on Apr 2, 2018, 1:50:52 PM
Damn alright I can see what I can work with for that this is my first league and I just want to be able to kill end bosses and get to a point where I can farm currency for a stronger build of this type to kill uber elder etc. PoE is fun it just takes a lot of time to find a build that will work and configuring it to a good start. Appreciate the help Rhaegar i'll use what you said and get as much as I can. Id assume the Cloak and Indigon are the most important items of the build to start with right?
"
Hois_ wrote:
Id assume the Cloak and Indigon are the most important items of the build to start with right?

Yes. I'd say the next most important items are the Fevered Minds, Watcher's Eye and Belt.

I am currently playing in the gear I bought, and I think the second fevered mind is totally worth it. Still, the cost should be about the same as the estimate because I did not use Vorici to link.
Last edited by Rhaegar_G on Apr 2, 2018, 2:06:12 PM
Ok, cool gonna start respeccing my tree and buying the items and see what I can get. Thanks
"
Rhaegar_G wrote:
"
Hois_ wrote:

Shaper is really easy, if that is your only goal I'd say you can manage with less than 10 exalts. This of course is dependent upon how familiar you are with the fight and how you go about buying the items.

I will upload a video with a price breakdown on how to do a very budget version of this build later this week. Maybe after, I can raffle off the set of equipment to those interested.

Edit: Alright, I finished recording. This is an estimate of the cost:

Spoiler
3c ring
4c ring
4c leather belt base + 2 scour + 350 alts + 1 regal + 4 alch res craft + 2 blessed
1c alternative amulet
1c cloak of defiance base
309 jewellers to 6 socket
312 fusing to 5L
12c boots
5c shield
1c brightbeak
100c indigon
Fevered mind x1 70c
18c gloves
1exa watcher's eye
2c spreading rot
4c jewel
6c jewel
10f jewel
6 regal jewel
10c essence drain
30 chromes to color gear
100 jewelers to offcolor gloves 1 fuse to link

The total cost in current market is ~552 chaos or 6.7 exalts. I've decided to omit the watcher's eye so it is even less. If you did the 150 fusing recipe, a further 67.5c could be saved off this total.

With tihs gear I have 6562 mana and 5039 life with 389 energy shield

Amazing thanks for the detailed cost breakdown. Really helps to figure out how much I need to gather at my snail rate. I'm going to slowly buy off pieces when I find some for a good deal, but do you think the price for the uniques is likely to go down (like Indigon, clarity watcher's eyes etc.) or will it go up once people realize the potential for damage of these builds? I think the PP Zerphis build already inflated some items but not sure if it's stabilized by now.
"
Namcap wrote:
do you think the price for the uniques is likely to go down (like Indigon, clarity watcher's eyes etc.) or will it go up once people realize the potential for damage of these builds

I expect relative stability at this point in the league.

Next league is anyone's guess, because of the potential for balance changes and a fresh market. I have something far better planned for next league, because I anticipate a heavy handed adjustment to Indigon.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info